2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sold em a couple years back but they were the all black ones.

351wx8i.jpg

saying someone isn't as great as MJ isn't discrediting them.
fact of the matter is for some of the lakers title runs magic/james worthy were the best players on the team, not kareem.

Yeah but he was old as hell at that point, wasn't he?

I saw Kyrie Irving lead a team to 50 wins this year, shoot near 50/40/90 and prior to that hit a game winner in a game 7 of the finals....

Stop trying to diminish the mans teammates to big him up. It’s sick

Boston was a #1 seed last year. They fell off with Kyrie :smh:

don't let 73 wins cloud your judgement. warriors obviously dominated in 2016 but no statistic, defensive team rating, and/or number of regular season wins is going to convince me that the addition of KD to this team doesn't automatically make this current warriors roster the best team its ever had. warriors might have been historically good in 2016 but they went 16-1 in the playoffs last year, including 4-1 in a finals versus a healthy cleveland team. i liked harrison barnes, but KD is exceptionally better than him in every facet of the game thinkable, individually and as a teammate.

add to that the fact that kerr is finding a role for Looney/McGee this year in the playoffs and this team is better defensively compared to last year when they depended on zaza for minutes.

"hamptons 5" line-up > death squad

On paper your argument is valid. KD is a top 3 player. Adding him to a team that has won 73 games in a season puts them over the top BUT there’s something to be said about this team not winning 60 games this season. Replacing Harrison Barnes with KD took touches out of Steph and Klay’s hands who not only won 73 games they were good enough to beat a KD led thunder team down 3-1

“Nah”

C0FBFBCB-966F-4687-8C7A-255D9AA566C6.gif

45335206-B783-4BD6-B110-BE6F79858225.gif

What else is there to really talk about ? Lol

I don't know, maybe the other teams playing in the playoffs. You know, since this is the playoff threat and all. It's the same stupid arguments over and over from the same people. Let it go. Can we let Bron play out his career first? Trying to force people to believe one way or the other is asinine

I’ll preface my statement by saying I love Kobe...

....But you can’t top 5 if you have less than 3 league MVP’s.

1.) Michael
2.) Kareem
3.) Magic
4.) Bird
5.) Lebron

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom