2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose gracefully

FnJa.gif

Now you're moving the goal post to wherever you want it to be though. Is the Finals MVPs? Is it regular-season MVPs? All-Star Game MVPs? championships?

there was no goalpost set. you're making stuff up.

its the totality of a resume. so you do the math...rings + mvps + finals mvp + scoring titles + all nba 1st team + all nba defense etc. etc.. however you slice it MJ comes out on top

i know you're not really in here claiming KAJ is the goat

They won 47 games and lost in the 1st round
Didn’t even win they division

So 47 games before Bron and Bosh got there, my bad on rounding up B. Got it.

So Wade and change was good for 47 wins. Wonder what Bosh is worth as well

nike-lebron-11-gr-allstar-7-05.jpg
nike-lebron-11-gator-king-nola-gumbo-league-collection-02.jpg

My all time favorite Lebron's... nothing like going in a movie theater and catching everyone's eyetention and going to disneyland/world and seeing it pop in the dark rides while waiting in line... the comfort level was pretty good and not as bulky

The lebron 2 is so damn dope to me. If they ever retro that I'm picking up a pair and I haven't worn basketball kicks other than 1's or 3's in like 5 years. Haven't touched a ball court in like 3.

I'm a certified NBA podcast boy now. :pimp:

there was no goalpost set. you're making stuff up.

its the totality of a resume. so you do the math...rings + mvps + finals mvp + scoring titles + all nba 1st team + all nba defense etc. etc.. however you slice it MJ comes out on top

i know you're not really in here claiming KAJ is the goat

MVPs-- KAJ > MJ
Titles-- KAJ= MJ
Scoring Titles-- MJ > KAJ
1st team all-NBA-- KAJ=MJ

MVPs-- KAJ > MJ
Titles-- KAJ= MJ
Scoring Titles-- MJ > KAJ
1st team all-NBA-- KAJ=MJ

so discounting finals MVP?
in that case horry > KAJ ?

if you hate MJ thats fine he was a complete ******* but there was no one better at playing the game of basketball
every time he stepped on the court he proved it, you can never say anyone carried him to a title.

Y’all really discrediting Kareem? His accolades and achievements surpass everyone

You can make a very strong case for Kareem being #1 all time

saying someone isn't as great as MJ isn't discrediting them.
fact of the matter is for some of the lakers title runs magic/james worthy were the best players on the team, not kareem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom