2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what sucks about tommorrows game is that it starts at 6 pm. wish it started at 730.
envy you east coast dudes that get a 9pm start time.

I'm so confused. I kept going back to see what Buc Em said but can't find anything he said that was racist.

76ers been out of the Playoffs and Buc em still getting roasted

giphy.gif

I'm so confused. I kept going back to see what Buc Em said but can't find anything he said that was racist.

A good consensus of the thread thinks Tatum’s mom is edible. A few sus boys think Tatum’s Mom is not attractive. @buc em wasnt feeling her. Someone popped it off saying he didn’t like her cause she was black. He says he’s piped plenty of black chicks. Chaos.

Dih-rih-sphectful

not that i think celtics are going to take this series but if they pull off the unthinkable we already know the narrative will be that the celtics are one of the greatest teams of all time and lebron was supposed to lose because they were so great .
word to those spurs teams in which
36 year old ginobli
38 year old duncan
31 year old parker
with young kawhi and tiago splinter
were this unstoppable all time team.

Ok I need someone to remind me. Isn’t bucem the black dude who was semipro at some point and trying to make the DLeague?

Or am I confusing him with someone else? I remember he posted a few vids of him playing. The guy with dreads

Ok I need someone to remind me. Isn’t bucem the black dude who was semipro at some point and trying to make the DLeague?

Or am I confusing him with someone else? I remember he posted a few vids of him playing. The guy with dreads

You thinking of the candler Rd triple OG guccjermaine.

All American in baseball, basketball and football. A shame they didn't draft that man

6-0 being mvp in every finals series win

all that matters
The **** that people say to justify their Super hero.

Let's say L38ron only had gone to the finals the 3 times he won and won them all .... he still be 3-0 vices 6-0 in finals ....

Like changing the wording doesn't change the facts .... Jordan is better .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom