2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

I know equality equality was well meaning with what he was trying to say. It’s just hilarious to see the first paragraph...then him do exactly that in the last sentence :lol:.

Haha I was responding to black culture and how I related to it though, not responding to anyone calling me racist.

And I don’t think buc is racist, just reading the posts in here and responding to that.

It’s all love though haha I’m gona cop the L regardless. NT never loses receipts

its a joke.

B Sox B Sox at the Celtics party while everyone is celebrating the win.

37DA86E5-EE60-4E0F-9ACF-5E9DA9A359C2.gif

:rofl:

I know equality equality was well meaning with what he was trying to say. It’s just hilarious to see the first paragraph...then him do exactly that in the last sentence :lol:.

I seent it when he posted itand the fried chicken caught me off guard :lol: :smh:

Coulda said soulfood or something

Ok I need someone to remind me. Isn’t bucem the black dude who was semipro at some point and trying to make the DLeague?

Or am I confusing him with someone else? I remember he posted a few vids of him playing. The guy with dreads
Wayne Washington

Ok I need someone to remind me. Isn’t bucem the black dude who was semipro at some point and trying to make the DLeague?

Or am I confusing him with someone else? I remember he posted a few vids of him playing. The guy with dreads

Just because @buc em has videos were he wore kneepads on the Sixers sidelines and in the locker room, doesn't mean he was semipro.

I see how that can be confusing, though.

All women are attracted to women though.

Lebron is the KANG! But no he’s not better than either Bird or Magic.

Bill Russell was just taller than everyone in the 50’s and 60’s
1. What the hell are you talking about

2. Lebron is better than both Bird and Magic in quite possibly every aspect of the game.

3. With that dumb *** logic so was Kareem in the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom