2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*****s is wilding acting like Lebron's memory of those plays isn't impressive and can be repeated by the average Man.

Dude's can't tell me what they did within the first hour of their Monday work day during lunch that same Monday.

Stop it.
It's Super impressive.
download.jpeg

Imagine being the GOAT & in your 15th year your teammates & coaches still gotta wonder If your gonna bring intensity or "want to play" every night in the playoffs...

Yeah, totally, man. Jordan would’ve never scored 15 points on 16 shots in a blowout loss in the playoffs.

Oh wait

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198905110NYK.html

It’s called a bad game. Literally every player in NBA history has had them. Some of you guys really believe Jordan walked on water and never had nights where he stunk. (Yes, even in the playoffs).

*****s is wilding acting like Lebron's memory of those plays isn't impressive and can be repeated by the average Man.

Dude's can't tell me what they did within the first hour of their Monday work day during lunch that same Monday.

Stop it.
It's Super impressive.
He's a basketball savant but since he is 3-5 in the finals he's a horrible basketball player and he can't lead a team and he's a coward and he's a flopper and he's this and he's that and he can't do it with out 2 all stars and he cant hit game winners at a consistent basis. I hate all of you honestly.

He's a basketball savant but since he is 3-5 in the finals he's a horrible basketball player and he can't lead a team and he's a coward and he's a flopper and he's this and he's that and he can't do it with out 2 all stars and he cant hit game winners at a consistent basis. I hate all of you honestly.

:lol:

real talk..if i'm a cav, i'm not giving no damns no mo. skip this. make bron really do it solo. bron aint scoring 100 points by himself. somebody is scoring. BR be taking sniper shots on innocent *****s.
It's the media though. Y'all really think Bron is telling his teammates it's all me? He does this to take the heat off his teammates

Seems like Lebron uses game 1 to gets teammates involved and into a rhythm and uses the rest of the series to really take over.

It really is pretty remarkable. **** him though go Cs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom