2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they have no reason to rebel against him unless hes throwing them under the bus
I'm saying. He puts out this narrative that he is doing it by himself to take the heat off his teammates. So the media blames LeBron when they lose and when they win. It's even in here. If they lose it's brons fault. If they win it's brons fault. He wants them to go out and play without thinking about the media.

I'm saying. He puts out this narrative that he is doing it by himself to take the heat off his teammates. So the media blames LeBron when they lose and when they win. It's even in here. If they lose it's brons fault. If they win it's brons fault. He wants them to go out and play without thinking about the media.
well the lebron fans in here are like kobe fans

give him all the glory when they win but when they lose his teammates suck

they do suck but blame needs to be placed on everyone

kevin love played better than him today and kevin love played like **** :lol:

Bron had too much energy and it his game was affected. When he gets a little fatigue he'll start to dominate

giphy.gif

What kinda mental gymnastics did you do to come to this ridiculous premise :lol:. Must be the same mindset as “Championships added”.

Also.....

That was in a LOSS btw. That ***** be passive aggressive to his teammates all the time. Got them walking on egg shells and ****.

Look at the black boy joy that Steph’s teammates have :pimp:

8CC31F1F-6D0B-485A-9AF4-8013E42A72BF.gif

Selfless leader!

Bonus......No more!

2869DE44-FB4A-4B7A-8864-4C026C5732EC.gif

Man I can't be the only one who thinks that that is why he constantly puts himself as the sole reason why the Cavs win when it's obvious like everyone else he needs help to win rings. He's protecting his teammates but w/e maybe I'm the only one who sees it like that

Man I can't be the only one who thinks that that is why he constantly puts himself as the sole reason why the Cavs win when it's obvious like everyone else he needs help to win rings. He's protecting his teammates but w/e maybe I'm the only one who sees it like that

If this was true Kyrie would still be a Cavalier.

that delusion. lebron always needs more help when he loses but when he wins gets all the credit . stop acting brand new. gotta respect love. dude never complains or cries for all the ish he gets .lot of dudes couldnt do it. kyrie couldnt.
http://www.businessinsider.com/kevin-love-on-playing-with-lebron-james-2018-5

Screenshot (3).png

What kinda mental gymnastics did you do to come to this ridiculous premise :lol:. Must be the same mindset as “Championships added”.

Also.....

That was in a LOSS btw. That ***** be passive aggressive to his teammates all the time. Got them walking on egg shells and ****.

Look at the black boy joy that Steph’s teammates have :pimp:

8CC31F1F-6D0B-485A-9AF4-8013E42A72BF.gif

Selfless leader!

Bonus......No more!

2869DE44-FB4A-4B7A-8864-4C026C5732EC.gif

Im tired of you bistephsuals talking down about the GOAT :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom