2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
harden balled out tho. gotta give it up to him. he came to play. them other dudes need to show up. i said harden and cp3 would drop 80. harden did his part. cp3 didnt.

Houston worked all yr for home court. We're so excited and giddy.

Warriors took it easy af. Like they saw they lil bro fix home court, just the right measurements. Took it out of the over. Let it cool off. Bragged on it. Told you how good it was gonna be and how you can't have any...and right before they take the first bite....gsw licked their finger and put it right in the middle and said 'My Germs'

This dude MDA is delusional if he thinks there’s no mental ramifications to this loss at home, after emphasizing how important it was for Houston to have home court.

Houston has been barking all season long how they wanted the Warriors. Got the 1 seed, got home court, came out gun blazing. Only to have their soul taken from them, methodically.

I’ve never seen a basketball team run their system as efficiently and methodically as the warriors. Showtime Lakers, 2014 Spurs, 1986 Celtics all come to mind. But damn man

Unless KD or Curry go down with a crazy injury next couple years. Warriors aren’t losing anything

The only hope the league has is if Klay somehow builds up an ego large enough to want out and have his own team. I don’t think that’ll happen, because similar to Dray—Klay knows just how easy it is to be who he is playing on the warriors. He leaves, it’ll be a really hard 25 points every night. Not sure if it’s worth it.

Collect your rings, Klay and enjoy a HOF career.

So people really paid $1000 per seat to see iso basketball?

h3N1Ds9.gif
Bruh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom