2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KT don’t even need to try. Running basic circles on offense and shooting. Drop 20 like it’s nothing. GS team practice is harder than playing the rockets

The only hope the league has is if Klay somehow builds up an ego large enough to want out and have his own team. I don’t think that’ll happen, because similar to Dray—Klay knows just how easy it is to be who he is playing on the warriors. He leaves, it’ll be a really hard 25 points every night. Not sure if it’s worth it.

Collect your rings, Klay and enjoy a HOF career.
I've been saying this

Klay still saying "I'm just thankful to be here"

Dude really aint going anywhere

I thought he'd be leaving in a few years, smh

So you honestly think Lebron is a better player than KD? Even if we are just talking about now? Ok .....
Yes. KD is certainly close though. He's a better defender than Bron, but not even in the same realm as far as creating for others.

LOL chuck just tried to plant that ego seed to Klay.

This dude knows just good he has it playing on the Warriors. He gets paid, plays in a great area and competes for rings. What more could you want?

Yes. KD is certainly close though. He's a better defender than Bron, but not even in the same realm as far as creating for others.
So his offensive game doesnt open and makes it easy for his teammates? Ok ... lo
Oh and defense .
Who needs that ... the game is so much better when the king is seeing over and over letting people blow by him.

I ain't cite no damn stats about the rockets defense, get off my **** bruh lol
you said their D was stellar so far though, no? Not sure if you need to put any stats on it when you're saying their d has been stellar. That speaks for itself. I think you even discussed their D on two occasions.

Damn you switched off the Rockets real quick after 1 game.

Dead at everybody thinking this was going to be “the real finals” “best matchup of the playoffs” ... fam Houston losing in 5 just like the Cavs will in the finals lol

Yeah, I rolled my eyes at “this is the matchup we all wanted to see.” I would have rather seen OKC against the Warriors because at least we get the Russ/KD storyline.

Lebby and Black Paul aint enough

Gotta be Lebby and Leonard if anything but Lebby got like 2 years left of the Lebby we know

Really will be just waiting the GSW era out, with Klay sounding content, it'll be extended. Only hope now is boredom. Boston may have a chance in a few years

KD the best in the world and Curry is a superstar but Houston is going to win three games?

Golden State got my guy all over the place :lol:
to be honest id be talking ish about gs if they lost this game , saying " i thought they was unstoppable and ish"
i just like to talk ish . its my pleasure.

I'll give KD props for being a two way player though. Dude was trying to check harden all game long before all the switches.
i remember there used to be a narrative that kd was a weak defender. dude so long hes disruptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom