2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loll my friends that are bronsexuals are mad af lmaooooo. They roasting tf outta kd. They blowing up out group text lmao. Said kd ruined Russell career. Said kd a sucka. And that he's soft and will never be on Bron level and they don't respect his or Curry's rings and they not real. They furious. All caps. I'm not even responding lmaooo

Loll my friends that are bronsexuals are mad af lmaooooo. They roasting tf outta kd. They blowing up out group text lmao. Said kd ruined Russell career. Said kd a sucka. And that he's soft and will never be on Bron level and they don't respect his or Curry's rings and they not real. They furious. All caps. I'm not even responding lmaooo

Sound like my circle :lol: :smh:

What a bday gift. Bron L the night before....Warriors win and some yambs, Ice cream cake and white Henny...while being able to watch the game.

Good day! :pimp:
thats what up
. its weird to me tho that dudes got to choose between yambs and games. i always made my yambs watch the games with me . never really cared about what they wanted to do. you with me you watching some ball and you going to act like you like it. . lol.

Rockets might be in trouble KD is 11-0 after getting his salad tossed and they in H-Town till Tuesday night

What a bday gift. Bron L the night before....Warriors win and some yambs, Ice cream cake and white Henny...while being able to watch the game.

Good day! :pimp:
Happy B-Day brah.

OVO Wavy in his bag now, outchea like....

drake-kid-dance.gif

Lmao some of y’all really depressed after one ****in game? :rofl: Soft as hell
depressed, no?

I just wanted to see some good basketball. Had my kids sitting there watching the game with me after we grilled some burgers and dogs and we just couldnt get into a rhythm as fans. Same as last night. Even got my wife saying ok lets forget about doing a big Mothers Day dinner so we can watch the game.

What about LeBron to San Antonio?

We know how much LeBron and Pop respect each other. If Kawhi stays im not sure how possible that is.

But if Kawhi is gone he is replaced by Bron. Pop finishes his career with LeBron. He'd be capable of elevating an offense revolved around Bron and would be capable of maximizing his game when it finally ages. And they would get whatever prospects for Kawhi along with LeBron.

Them plus a ball oriented movement offense ie what the Warriors run is the best bet. It'd still be tough obviously.
So like what the warriors do with inferior players is whats gonna beat them. Makes sense

What about LeBron to San Antonio?

We know how much LeBron and Pop respect each other. If Kawhi stays im not sure how possible that is.

But if Kawhi is gone he is replaced by Bron. Pop finishes his career with LeBron. He'd be capable of elevating an offense revolved around Bron and would be capable of maximizing LeBron's game when it finally ages. And they would get whatever prospects for Kawhi along with LeBron.
SAS gonna have cap space for Lebby? Doesn't look pretty for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom