2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man drop 44 and 8 some dudes still hating.

I could MAYBE understand if he did it against their team but they not even playing.

4E8A17EC-D0E6-459F-B360-7BF44212EC29.png
F48D58FE-4812-44D6-9933-342342C11BFF.png

I don't think Thibs isn't blameless.

It's pretty ****ing clear when you watch the Timberwolves of who wants it and who doesn't. Early development is a weak excuse when what you're talking about is a basic want-to and sticktoitiveness (not you, but as a fundamental principle of youthful expectations). All those Sixers players looked and played hungry. Don't compare them to Minnesota, because those pups did NOT look and play hungry. Scheme is one thing, but in a close game like that with the effort they put in...I won't buy it.

The X's and O's wasn't a huge factor tonight. Let's be real, that's not a Houston strong point. It's talent along with a style, not a playbook. And the Timberwolves were right there with them. That's exactly the point when it comes down to both intangibles and basketball IQ. None of which was shown by Towns.

Aight. I guess I just view this through a more practical lens.

It's alot of fluff involved when we start talking about **** like "heart" and "effort". I don't need the posturing.

I don't need Towns to have a temper tantrum or cuss some one out during a timeout to be convinced he's asserting himself. It "sounds" good but what's the root of the problem?

Y'all call out Russ for stealing rebounds but Harden outchea cupid shuffling and dudes can't call a spade a spade?

And in the 1/20 game the Rockets were missing a starter and still won. And they won the season opener when GSW was fully healthy and CP3 was just returning from an injury. If anything, your original post should've been about how the Warriors haven't seen a fully healthy Rockets team.

A 1pt win on opening night decided by a split second buzzer beater that was called off was meaningless to me :lol:.

And IGGY was missing in the 1/20 game as well. Iggy starting to look like himself again. And the death lineup is real. We got a peak at it in spurts this season...and it was devastating for a stretch after being stale to begin.

Look...the Rockets present the best shot at dethroning the warrirors. But we know the level a focused and healthy Warriors team is at. That is another notch.

Harden did his thing. Give homie his credit. :lol:

Watch y'all mouth about Ros...
realest post from the ABH crew.

anyways, onto the next one. wolves can feed KAT all they want. better just pray we don't go 3/25 from 3 outside of harden again otherwise it's blowout city. not even gonna mention cp3

Look man...when the Warriors lock in....nobody is beating them. Even the proudest rockets fan knows this. You saw how hopeless it was last year when they upped the L column for Bron.

Houston to their credit has assembled the best threat to the warriors....and they for sure have the personnel to challenge them and make things interesting.

But if Steph is healthy....it’s a wrap.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lefthangin.gif

Imagine seeing a player getting off like this, and the only takeaway you have is that he traveled. Imagine.

Like...I don't think he traveled but even if he did, so :lol: I'm not trying to watch a basketball game where the refs are going to take **** like this away from us because he "traveled"

Aight. I guess I just view this through a more practical lens.

It's alot of fluff involved when we start talking about **** like "heart" and "effort". I don't need the posturing.

I don't need Towns to have a temper tantrum or cuss some one out during a timeout to be convinced he's asserting himself. It "sounds" good but what's the root of the problem?

I'm not disagreeing with you, you're taking offense because there's more to the picture you're painting and I'm saying it...You can't attack the root of the problem in the 1st round of the NBA playoffs and what can be controlled at this point is exactly what I'm talking about. They lost by 3, roster makeup and lack of X's and O's be damned...A tangible difference was effort and a killer instinct. Its not complicated. Talkin' about Towns and his temper tantrums...completely missing it if that's what you glean from it. When he was on the court tonight, he was timid, hesitant, didn't want the ball and on defense when they switched, he backed off...meanwhile Taj Gibson is down low banging trying for everything to get the ball and that rebound...Everyone else is getting dirty and KAT is watching. Watching, bro...What's Thib got to do with that? Not a damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom