2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't CP3 hobbled?
Sadly no one cares but Steph curry being hobbled means that the warriors don't deserve the slander. The man looks like doodoo out there. I hope cp3 puts him on skates again tonight

#notmylightskinmvp

#notmyyellowbonemvp

#notthebestyellowboneontheteam

We can call men red bones and yellow bone right

I’m listening to the morning roast podcast...

In hour 3 Ramona shelbourne gives her 2 cents on the iso debate..

She thinks there was a clear difference in ISO’s between game 1 and 2 by Houston, even tho the iso numbers went up..

To paraphrase, she thinks game one was harden dribbling to create for himself..

Game 2, cp3 got half the ISO’s, EG got a few, but the biggest difference was the rockets were iso’n to create for others...iso’ing to pass

:smh:. I won’t slander this great, family man today (24hr slander free for Bron)

Why y’all gotta post him being all likable right now? Could’ve saved this for next week :lol:
but yet he chose to go back to that cesspool full of trump supporters and racist *** dan gilbert.

She thinks there was a clear difference in ISO’s between game 1 and 2 by Houston, even tho the iso numbers went up..

Game 2, cp3 got half the ISO’s, EG got a few, but the biggest difference was the rockets were iso’n to create for others...iso’ing to pass
anyone who thought otherwise wasn't being real.That's exactly what I said. We had people saying " same amount of isos, just others making shots. " Anyone could tell that they offense wasn't playing the same.

Same way LeBron game 3 wasn't playing the same way he was game one and 2.

Ramona shelbourne is the female Brian windhorst. I'm not listening to **** she has to say about basketball

Imagine spending time listening to Clinton Yates, Dominique foxworth and Mina kimes. Get new ears, family

Well to be fair Mina kimes knows what she is talking about most of the time. The other two are just flat out terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom