2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could've sworn people were saying he wasn't moving right as well. I know Shoes been saying for a minute he can't get by such and such and his lateral movement is less than normal.

I can’t speak for shoes but he’s been taking Capela to the rim at will.

Shooting 44% from the field in the two games before the explosion and his 3 ball was trash. He’s ok

“Championships added”

8D98FD5C-61C6-402A-B952-97E556AB4991.png

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23456720/is-lebron-james-michael-jordan-greatest-nba-player-all

This is low key how ridiculous a lot of advanced stats are when you dig into it. It's mental masturbation for nerds

They’ve won 3 out of 5 game doe. And they are down 2-1 in the CF just like lebron is on the other side. But to the best team ever. This isn’t choking. Could he be playing better? Of course.

They won those last 2 against Utah cuz of CP3. Harden had a great game in 1 against the Warriors but all jokes aside he too extreme. His bad games don't have to be this bad.

Dunno, but dudes were legitimately *****ing about it the other day. Dont have time to pull up all the quotes, but here is a quick one right off the bat:

Guess it is no surprise that the same poster in on this page taking offense to it.
I never thought he was hurt. Narrative definitely was picking up after those first two games that he "wasn't right" and something "looked off".

Curry shot poorly in Game 2. Had a bad game. Really all it is. Same thing as Bron in Game 1 against the Celts.

Steph was once a better defender than lebron but now he gets cooked
For those saying that Curry doesn't play defense, he allows 95.1 points per 100 possessions, Lebron allows 98.5. Per 100 possessions, Curry scores 118.2 ppg, LeBron scores 109.7. We all know Curry is a much more efficient shooter.

Steph is also playing against Harden and Paul idk what you all expect lol. He’s gonna get cooked. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom