2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the app but it wants me to log in using my home provider. I don’t have one

You spent $400 worth of food on friends and they can’t throw you a lob on the login info?

23F3CF14-D610-42CA-B5FC-C89D4C1B6F8E.gif

Bro I just said it depends on what game it is. If it was some random game in November against the Suns then it’s a perfectly fine excuse. If it’s the playoffs I’m not buying that excuse unless you legit get paid to play basketball.

And I was just giving you the context with which that excuse was used

I would understand if it wasnt nationally televised and was on league pass, like a November game or something but if you can't find it when it's on TNT or espn ......

Meh, I get not wanting to give that garbage *** station ESPN your money. That Company has been making reckless decisions for a decade and the programming outside of live sports is garbage.

Meh, I get not wanting to give that garbage *** station ESPN your money. That Company has been making reckless decisions for a decade and the programming outside of live sports is garbage.
yeah but the NFL and nba games. Plus 30 for 30s are nice but I mean you getting other channels on sling too. I got the 20 bucks one stream plus 5 bucks for the dvr and it's good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom