2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh that’s not a terrible excuse depending on what game it is.

I love the LeBron fans in here though that will be giving play by play analysis of every other game talking **** about every single other team/player but then when the Cavs get blasted it just somehow happens to be the one game that they couldn’t catch.

dawg. dead ***, my bronsexual homie is literally this. Biggest stan ever. I told yall about him. Sees every single game, every highlight, constantly sends houseofhighlights bron ig posts to our group chat, watches espn, listens to interviews, and defends his king to the death like he took an oath.

Cavs get put in a box and suddenly 'brooooo my DVR aint working....brooooo i didn't get any notifications......broooo sorry i have a life and can't keep up with every update.......broooooo i couldn't watch the game because I was busy getting yambs blood....who?...oh...uhmm..you dont know her...she stay by my gramama house'

foh lebron street team.

If Stephs Mom has HIV and AIDS and the only way to get rid of it was to **** someone younger, I will be the first in line to do it.

Tell me what I gotta do. I’ll do whatever it takes. I’ll camp out for it.

giphy.gif

If you're trying to find a way to watch the game for free... snatch up the Twitch.TV video gaming app and check under NBA 2k18 during the games. There should be like 2-3 people streaming the game on there. That's how I watched the last two games since DirecTV aint worth ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom