2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you NEED KD to beat LBJ when you beat him in 2015, then went up on him 3-1 in 2016 w/an average winning margin in those 3 games of like 15 plus? Not to mention the regular season games where you blew him off the floor?

There's reasons why the warriors lost that 3-1 lead, but fine, they "choked." I don't know how the aforementioned turns into GSW NEEDING KD to beat LBJ. That's crazy lol

Draymond calling KD was brilliant in a sense that the media didn’t even get a proper summer to psychologically demoralize the Warriors for what had just happened. Both 3-1 chokers watching Lebron officially become a legend and decide to join forces. Literally Cobra and Destro joining forces :lol:

This is the thread everyone said was hands down better than the NFL thread. I just want to reiterate this.

This thread

20150320_spa_brochure_bridal_salon_0056_Retouch-1024x683.jpg

'13 Heat vs current warriors, who wins that finals? I say current warriors barely. My boys are giving me mixed answers.

current warriors in 6. chalmers and cole get torched by curry and livingston post ups nonstop. wade in 13 will match well with klay, but klays shooting off the warriors ball movement might give him the edge. '13 lebron SHOULD be on current durant.....but he wouldnt take that matchup. so durant would be up against shane battier, james jones, and mike miller. FOOD. durant alone destroys all 3.

on the off chance that lebron takes the challenge and plays SF, in 2013 lebron was all bulldoze and athleticism. It'll be spectacular to watch must see tv.... but against CURRENT day durant, it probably wont get the job done. durant today is a complete player. just like today lebron is a (the most) complete player. ill call that a wash if they match up cuz neither one can stop the other.

if lebron plays at PF, its him on current day draymond. lebron gonna get off but hed definitely be frustrated by the physicality. on that note draymond probably fouls out in the 3rd quarter cuz lebron is lowering that shoulder and hitting the rim every time.

finally its McGee and Zaza vs Joel anthony, bosh, and pittman. Bosh will get off on McGee and Zaza. Joel and Pittmans physicality will completely disrupt mcgee and zaza. That matchup easily goes to the heat.

:rofl:

I love how when bringing up 2016, you guys bring up Bogut being out and Draymond missing a game but when 2015 is brought up you pretend like Cleveland was healthy.

I'm not pretending the Cavs were healthy, I'm saying it doesn't matter.

Cavs were injured in 15', Warriors were injured in 16. It is what it is. The latter was SMOKING a fully healthy cavs squad before they got hurt.

All I wanted was a fully healthy Warriors pre Durant against a fully healthy Cavs with Kyrie. But Kevin had to be sensitive and ruin it.

When Kevin Durant moved from Oklahoma City to the Bay Area, he didn't just do it to win a title -- he did it to reap the benefits of the technology investment capital of the world. Less than two years later, Durant has gone from holding the most endorsements in the NBA (at one time more than 10) to owning one of the most wide-ranging investment portfolios in the league.

His investment arm, the Durant Company, claims early-stage investments from $250,000 to $1 million in roughly 30 companies through a network of venture capitalists, including online digital-currency platform Coinbase, spare-change app Acorns, cloud-computing startup Rubrik, drink company WTRMLN WTR, fast-casual pizza chain Pieology, bike-sharing company LimeBike and delivery company Postmates.

Clearly, Durant has been dropping dimes of the literal kind. So we sat down with him to discuss his presence in Silicon Valley, his growing empire and whether his ultimate investment might come in the form of an owner's suite.

OKC blah ......Good Move KD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom