2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that hate on Bron probably think Biggie was a more influential than Tekashi6ix9ine or Lil Pump.

Y’all old *** old heads gotta stop living in the past.

Bron out here making Randy Moss like plays while Jordan needed two hall of fame players to get six rings. :rofl:
What kinda drugs/pills you on! Go get a refund from your dealer your talking dilusional.

You forgetting the game of basketball is a team sport. You can't do it alone. Go sit down young buck, and mix that Similac formula with real milk.

What kinda drugs/pills you on! Go get a refund from your dealer your talking dilusional.

You forgetting the game of basketball is a team sport. You can't do it alone. Go sit down young buck, and mix that Similac formula with real milk.
people forget for Jordans first three chips Horace grant was his third option. He's in the Hof ?

That huge loss in 16 was a 4 point difference. Pretty much a coin toss. An equal match.

Coin toss?

GS was like 95% to win the series after 4 games.

What happened again?

Remind me, please, maybe I'm misremembering things.

I think we found wavycrocket wavycrocket ’s other SN

Praising Bron? I would never

07FA058A-701E-4866-81B6-EBE0F00F5702.gif

SadBoi SadBoi been trolling for a minute :smh: :lol:

Bron played with one hall of famer to get 3 rings (Wade) he created Love and Bosh.

Jordan played with Phil Jack, Pippen, Rodman, and Steve Kerr and only got 6. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet somehow Jordan is the GOAT because he’s bald and made three decent shoes. :rofl:
man.. keep posting I like you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Listen, there were a plethora of 24 and 11 players in the NBA before Bosh joined the Heat.
I seem to remember no one wanted to sign him that summer. Didn't have multiple teams offering the max to make him their franchise player, NOPE

Coin toss?

What happened again?

when you go 7 games and the game is decided by a few points . That's a coin flip.
It's like a football game being decided by one point.
Sorry but you can't say one team was far superior then the other. Yeah they won but It's an even Match up.

Imagine you're Bosh, you're a 24 and 11 franchise player and you make huge sacrifices to be a super-3rd option and defensive guy to make a super team and win 2 championships. Set your ego aside, be the best possible version of a 3rd option you can be to fit in around LeBron even though you're a top talent.

And then some idiot on NT says Bron created you because of the sacrifices you made.

How damn insulting is that :lol:

when you go 7 games and the game is decided by a few points . That's a coin flip.
Sorry but you can't say one team was far superior then the other. Yeah they won but It's an even Match up.
Man stop it. The warriors team went 73-9. They were the clear favorite. They just **** the bed. The Cavs were the underdog the entire series.

Imagine you're Bosh, you're a 24 and 11 franchise player and you make huge sacrifices to be a super-3rd option and defensive guy to make a super team and win 2 championships. Set your ego aside, be the best possible version of a 3rd option you can be to fit in around LeBron even though you're a top talent.

And then some idiot on NT says Bron created you because of the sacrifices you made.

How damn insulting is that :lol:
It's insulting because dude is clearly trolling and I doubt Chris Bosh cares what some keyboard warrior thinks about his career

Coin toss?

What happened again?

Let's see, their best defender missed a game. In that game their second best defender got hurt and their best rim protector got hurt. Also from that game forward Harrison Barnes shot under 40% on wide open shots. Kyrie went on a scoring tear, while also having his abysmal defense not matter as much seeing as... Harrison couldn't make a shot. Oh and the Cavs still were in danger of losing that game with less than 2 minutes left. But outside of that, yeah they couldn't beat the Cavs and it was SOLELY because of LeBron.

I'm sure you were saying it was a coin flip after 4 games, :lol:

Some of you are hilarious, man.

Let's see, their best defender missed a game. In that game their second best defender got hurt and their best rim protector got hurt. Also from that game forward Harrison Barnes shot under 40% on wide open shots. Kyrie went on a scoring tear, while also having his abysmal defense not matter as much seeing as... Harrison couldn't make a shot. Oh and the Cavs still were in danger of losing that game with less than 2 minutes left. But outside of that, yeah they couldn't beat the Cavs and it was SOLELY because of LeBron.

LOL @ this paragraph like anyone cares.

Delly beat GSW twice in 2015.

You expect me to care if Bogut is out?

What happened in G6 and G7 w/ Draymond back?

I forgot, remind me.

Same ish different day.
Warriors wouldn't have remained that good without kd, window wouldve been closed . Iggy has fallen off from his 15/16 level. Draymond isn't a scoring option. Remember that deep bench warriors couldn't afford to lose , barbosa , speights and ezeli. Lol.
Curry was just that good those years.

That huge loss in 16 was a 4 point difference. Pretty much a coin toss. An equal match.

KD flips the table and makes them a juggernaut. This team isn't only young, but they're in their primes. I can honestly see them winning 2-3 more titles. Haven't seen something like this since those Lakers and Spurs teams.

If Chris Bosh had no rings would he still be a HOF? I don’t know about that...

people forget for Jordans first three chips Horace grant was his third option. He's in the Hof ?

Nope but does has a chip with '01 Lakers and holds a seat as an advisor. Horace grant was a beast.

Let be real Scottie pip couldn't get a chip after MJ retired in '94 by himself.

Mj and Scottie was the ying/yang duo they needed each other.

If don't know what the concept of ying/yang is google it!

LOL @ this paragraph like anyone cares.

Delly beat GSW twice in 2015.

You expect me to care if Bogut is out?

What happened in G6 and G7 w/ Draymond back?

I forgot, remind me.

Delly? So then they got KD to beat Delly with a healthy squad. Why didn't you just say that from the beginning? That's common knowledge

I dunno buddy I think more people care about that paragraph than your frenzied LeBron stanning.

Which part is stanning?

Quote it.

Saying GSW choked in 2016 is me stanning?

Alrighty then.

Which part is stanning?

Quote it.

Saying GSW choked in 2016 is me stanning?

Alrighty then.
It's just tired. Incredibly tired. In your words, "no one cares". Are you looking for another pat on the back for Cleveland's 2016 victory? It was a great win, congrats. Checking the calendar it's May 22, 2018 and this is the thread for the current playoffs.

I'm still waiting for you to quote me stanning.

We can discuss if KD is needed but once I bring up the Warriors choke job w/o him you no longer wanna talk about the past.

"This the 2018 thread, bruh"

Ok, :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom