2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for you to quote me stanning.

We can discuss if KD is needed but once I bring up the Warriors choke job w/o him you no longer wanna talk about the past.

Alrighty then.
Stanning is you making 4 posts per page about how many tears of joy you shed in the 2016 finals. This is the current playoff thread. Who. Cares.

The KD is needed discussion is equally stupid.

Bron losses and KD recruitment is all in the past.

This the 2018 thread, b.

Let's stay on topic.

LeGoat had to take a drink from the fountain of youth. Son’s game doesn’t age.

I got money on the Cavs beating the Warriors in the finals for anyone who is interested.

* you can't blame lebron for losses , it's a team sport not one one one
Same people
* Warriors had to recruit kd cause they couldn't beat LeBron.

Hmmmm.....
Draymond sat in the parking lot right after game 7 and called KD lol
That doesn’t sound like recruiting to beat him to you? Like the thing went within possessions in a game 7 they could have ran it back next year lmao

I still think without KD cavs and gsw are kinda even. Last year in the finals I think they showed that they were playing even if you took away KD’s numbers

The ones that hate on Bron probably think Biggie was a more influential than Tekashi6ix9ine or Lil Pump.

Y’all old *** old heads gotta stop living in the past.

Bron out here making Randy Moss like plays while Jordan needed two hall of fame players to get six rings. :rofl:
This

Imagine you're Bosh, you're a 24 and 11 franchise player and you make huge sacrifices to be a super-3rd option and defensive guy to make a super team and win 2 championships. Set your ego aside, be the best possible version of a 3rd option you can be to fit in around LeBron even though you're a top talent.

And then some idiot on NT says Bron created you because of the sacrifices you made.

How damn insulting is that :lol:
Bron did create Bosh. No one cared about Bosh until he went to MIA. Dudes weren’t watching TOR games to watch Bosh play. Bron avoided a bullet by leaving Mia when he did. Imagine Bron being stuck on that heat team without Bosh.

Yeah, Bosh is a HOFer. And if he had just stayed on Toronto and been a 20+ 10+ guy for a decade he would've been a HOFer too.

He's not THE best HOFer but he's there for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom