2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you not black are you? you condone a psychotic non african man killing an african american that aint cool you work for the klan?
I’m black. But my views of Aaron changed after I watched that show on him. He was railroaded like most minorites. The media played a huge role in railroading him. He deserved a fair trial and didn’t get one.

I’m black. But my views of Aaron changed after I watched that show on him. He was railroaded like most minorites. The media played a huge role in railroading him. He deserved a fair trial and didn’t get one.
you mean because corrupt jose baez told you so the same man that got casey anthony off in more ways than one?

yea ima believe the guy who got a baby killer off

I didn't say you were ignorant in regards to the US vs Worldwide distinction. Just the you think they just discovered basketball in China comment. NBA has made obvious strides in that country of a billion people. Factor in Yao Ming, Kobe, and internet, as well as current and former NBA Players having stints in the China leagues. China is a huge market.
Basketball went viral globally way before yao and kobe. To be accurate, you have to trace exploding popularity back to the 92 dream team. That is where my "you think they just discovered basketball in China" comment came from.

I'm not native though, yao Ming and kobe helped basketball in China grow exponentially.

you mean because corrupt jose baez told you so the same man that got casey anthony off in more ways than one?

yea ima believe the guy who got a baby killer off
Jose Baez is a legal gawd. Michael Jorden of lawyers. Don’t hate on him for being good at his job.

Jose Baez is a legal gawd. Michael Jorden of lawyers. Don’t hate on him for being good at his job.
**** that guy for getting a baby killer off nah ***** i bet he woulda been george zimmermans attorney if he could have

harden ain throwing games hes just conditioned like cp3 ****** need rest

this why i think they would lose to the east teams

antoni acting like thibs

yea forget this the same guy that ran kobe into the ground

Healthy Boston team means Tatum and Brown don’t develop as quickly as they did this year.

Regardless, even with current day Tatum/Brown and a healthy Boston squad, GSW would be favored.

I would say that returning with 2 months left in season to gel would not stunt there dev at all. Tatum was league ready from the day he was drafted and jaylen made bigger strides from the summer and last uear then anything.

A healthy gsw would be favord but theor current status would be close.

Gsw dynasty doors slowly closing b4 our eyes

harden ain throwing games hes just conditioned like cp3 *****s need rest

antoni acting like thibs

Harden only has like three moves. He needs to practice more offensive moves.

harden ain throwing games hes just conditioned like cp3 *****s need rest

antoni acting like thibs

There are times where Harden just checks the **** out and gets mad lazy. Conditioning could be it but bruh usually keeps the same energy from beginning to end

There are times where Harden just checks the **** out and gets mad lazy. Conditioning could be it but bruh usually keeps the same energy from beginning to end
Harden just a typical Cali dude mad laid back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom