2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone.

How’d your night go? Hope y’all have a blessed day!

333235CA-9E0E-4E0D-A019-2C06D88E15BE.gif

So sick of the media flip flop

One minute they predict gsw and claim to have all along

Next game it’s houston all the way with their prediction.

Nba can be such a soap opera.

I think game 7 will be EPIC. Cp3 should be healthy(ier) by then as will iguadala. Let the games begin

I hope you all have a great weekend. I mistakenly broke routine and watched the game at a bar last night. Bad vibes. Ended up with some yambs though. WFH today, as I’m a lil hungover.....so I got time.

I’ll leave this gem here as I wipe my eyes and recover.

**** Bron. Dubs in Selm!!!!!

U think LeBron is low key happy that co3 is hurt. I mean if he makes it and they play the rox it will be him vs harden. Lol

U think LeBron is low key happy that co3 is hurt. I mean if he makes it and they play the rox it will be him vs harden. Lol

That hasn’t gone well for Lebron recently, and with a possible Rockets/Cavs matchup, guys like Ryno, Nene, and even Joe Johnson would become useful :lol:

I hope you all have a great weekend. I mistakenly broke routine and watched the game at a bar last night. Bad vibes. Ended up with some yambs though. WFH today, as I’m a lil hungover.....so I got time.

I’ll leave this gem here as I wipe my eyes and recover.

**** Bron. Dubs in Selm!!!!!

That video should deter anyone cheering for the Warriors. KD this deep in his career shouldn’t be getting an AAU lecture on the sideline about basic basketball fundamentals and trusting teammates. Jalen Rose brought up a very pressing point that this type of convo shouldn’t have been out in public and that the Warriors are placing themselves in a position where they can blame KD for them falling short this season when you think about this convo, Draymond’s infamous 4 am text and Draymond’s Mom talking out the side of her neck....

Developing.....

Last edited:
Steve Kerr never played in the playoffs with John Paxson and Michael Jordan on the court together but he’s definitely telling that story from a first person perspective. No wonder the Serpent was blowing his clown *** off when he was telling that story. Hilarious.

Kerr....smh

Playing West and Looney with no Rockets center in the game in the clutch.
Warriors are the most loosey-goosey team with the ball it is ridiculous
BS play at the end of the game, you have to get the ball to KD idc what kind of games he is having, he can cover the most ground in that 6 seconds.

Hats off to the Rockets they hit some TOUGH, clutch shots and ride the wave great with the home crowd.

Let's see the report on CP today, but game 6 is a stretch for a hammy, I once was out almost 3 weeks for a slight pull it was nagging everytime I tried to get back.

Iggy should be back game 6 and I think Warriors win big. 7 is the toss up and will depend on Paul.

The idea of Boston winning a chip is starting to look not so crazy... if CP is injured and Harden keeps shooting this way..

Come back this morning & still can't believe the Warriors pissed away this opportunity like that. If CP3 is out next game or the injury is even lingering Houston probably gonna get ran out the building.

With that said i still have GS in 7, but my confidence in these dudes is slightly faltering, For a team with such big game experience they are making WAY to many mistakes at the end.

Still have the W’s in 7. This rockets team though is legit man. I have a new found respect for everyone except Harden. It’s been F Harden and it’s still F Harden

If they can improve the bench depth and add a legit starter, I’d let KD walk srsly. He has reverted back to OKC Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom