2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like GS's strategy is get the ball to KD on the block and ISO him while the Rockets strategy is get up as many ******* threes as possible.

Honestly, the Rockets should have been dominating the first half based on how many open threes they had. They just missed. GSW is playing with Fire if they think they can trade 2s against the Rockets 3s. I know everyone is tired but Ariza/PJ/Gordon can and will hit those open shots eventually. The law of averages has to come into play for Harden eventually, right?

Coach Pringles has thoroughly out coached Kerr btw. I can't believe Kerr thought he could get away with David West minutes in the 2nd half. That was damn near the game.

He has, and it makes no sense. Their roster construction is hampering his ability to coach. This is what happens when you have 12 centers on the team and you waste the MLE on Nick Young. The fact that they had to play the G league guy over Nick young in game 5 of the damn WCF tells you all you need to know about that decision. Caspi having to be cut killed them.

Regardless, you have to side eye Kerr if D'antoni, James Harden, and the Houston rockets are holding your team to under 95 points in consecutive games and you have steph/kd/klay on the damn floor, healthy. That's asinine.

The Warriors have like 5 Centers and none of them can play :lol:

Looney - is 0 threat offensively. U can ignore him on offense and help off him.
West - too slow to play on defense
McGee - his IQ is too low to play
Bell - extremely active but can't space the court on offense and commits way too many dumb fouls.
Zaza - too slow for this series. He would get owned by Capela.

Draymond is dead trying to keep Capela off the boards all game.

Capela & Tucker are doing a hell of a job.

KD needs to take a back seat next game, he started off keeping them afloat and then just lost his head

I remember years back Mark Jackson got roasted for having Klay post up on CP3 and seeing it again last night made it kinda funny. That’s not to say Kerr hasn’t been better than Mark but ish hit the fan last night.

I fell asleep early last night and just now getting caught up. Durant was making terrible reads but the rockets are doing a great job helping off David west, looney, Jordan Bell and Draymond. Posting up Durant isn’t the answer

Seems weird to say this about a GSW team, but they don't have enough shooting on the floor. Rockets are closing out hard on 3's, and completely cheating off Dray/Kevon/Iggy and daring GSW to throw it to them.

He has, and it makes no sense. Their roster construction is hampering his ability to coach. This is what happens when you have 12 centers on the team and you waste the MLE on Nick Young. The fact that they had to play the G league guy over Nick young in game 5 of the damn WCF tells you all you need to know about that decision. Caspi having to be cut killed them.

Regardless, you have to side eye Kerr if D'antoni, James Harden, and the Houston rockets are holding your team to under 95 points in consecutive games and you have steph/kd/klay on the damn floor, healthy. That's asinine.
This team has scored less that 1 PPP three times this series... Gotta tip your hat to the Rockets they're playing better than I ever thought they would.

Seems weird to say this about a GSW team, but they don't have enough shooting on the floor. Rockets are closing out hard on 3's, and completely cheating off Dray/Kevon/Iggy and daring GSW to throw it to them.
I dont think it's that crazy to say. As good as the Warriors shooting is its highly concentrated between three people.

Mike always has been a top coach in the NBA who got extremely unlucky in the playoffs many times before, ya'll now only want to give him credit to slander Kerr.. It's typical :lol:

All while being a middle of the pack offensive team. Then being led by two kids.

Bron’s defense has been as bad as KD/Harden’s offense is what I’m getting at
Both KD and Harden's defense have been poor in this series as well. KD has the worst defensive rating on the Warriors outside of Swaggy P and David West.

There is 2 other players on the floor bro. You ever play 3 vs 5 offensively?? No excuses, Kerr gotta put ppl in better situations.
Best shooters will not get the job done, Klay cannot do anything on offense but shoot. Crowd him, that is all.
Damn never thought i would see excuses for the warriors

There is 2 other players on the floor bro. You ever play 3 vs 5 offensively?? No excuses, Kerr gotta put ppl in better situations.
Best shooters will not get the job done, Klay cannot do anything on offense but shoot. Crowd him, that is all.

Look at all the KD post ups. A gsw big was tucked in the dunker spot and help came off of him.

The 2 best shooters of all time and best player in the league KD aren't enough?

:lol:

It SHOULD be, but the combination of Rockets closing hard And playing Kevon + Dray lineups is making life hell for GSW and taking away clean looks from 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom