2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard an interesting discussion on radio this morning.

They were stating who do you think has a better chance of making the finals at this point.....

Warriors down 3-2 going home (possible win) and a toss up game 7.
OR
Boston up 3-2 going to Clev (possible loss) and playing Lebron in game 7 at home.

Let's discuss NT.

He will I believe

Iggy coming in after being out 2 games with a bruised knee. James Harden iso special coming up.

They were stating who do you think has a better chance of making the finals at this point.....

OR
Boston up 3-2 going to Clev (possible loss) and playing Lebron in game 7 at home.

Let's discuss NT.

Lebron easily

OR

Let's discuss NT.
The warriors. A team with KD, Steph, Klay and Draymond is still the best team in the league. K would not be surprised if they rattled off two wins and crush the rockets.

Bron bout to lose and get sent home to be a family man.

OR

Let's discuss NT.
It's Boston. I still want the Warriors to win that series but sorry, I'm taking the math.

Bad LeBron game- 26 points, 50% from the field, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 turnovers.

Bad KD game- Played inefficient KD Ball. 29 points, 36% from the field, 4 rebounds, ZERO assists, 2 turnovers.

Bad Harden game- 19 points, 24% from the field, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 6 turnovers.

Bron >>>>

We going to take into account the competition? Or defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom