2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add an asterisk to this ring. First team to challenge them and their second best player gets injured. Same **** happened with kawhi now this ********.

God loves golden state.

Smhhh Rockets waving the white flag being up by 1 GM to the finals...if this ain’t the biggest news already idk what else is

I still can’t get over how all that flopping from Houston came back to bite them :lol: :lol:
russell_westbrook_postgame.png_d5f62bfb9ce0da7e80a21454e65d7a71

If the Celtics can stay home on the 3 Cavs won't hit 20. If they start collapsing in the paint and leaving the kick outs wide open, it def could get ugly.

If I'm Brad, I'm making sure the C's know that giving up the 2 is fine, but stick like glue to those guys on the perimeter.

Call me crazy (or not) but I still think the Rockets can win a game without CP3.

With that being said if Rockets lose game 6, CP HAS to play game 7. No 2 ways about it.

Gordon will get extended minutes now. He has to have a similar performance in game 6 if they want to close out in GS. I think Harden will shine though.

You have to believe CP3 is going to play game 7, should there be one.

But for everyone saying how lucky GS is. Did you guys realize Iggy was out game 4 and 5? His presence alone changes everything for GS on the defense and offensive side of the ball. No way we would see as much David West and Jordan Bell. You also wouldn't have seen those switches on the bigs (besides Looney) as often. Harder to penetrate too with his help defense. Ball movement stops significantly on the offensive side. Maybe all those turnovers wouldn't have happened.

Cp3 being out is sort of a re balance. Some of you need to let your bias go and just enjoy the series. Its a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom