2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a damn play....dray is a playmaker and goofed.

Dray ALWAYS catches passes on the run. The hell you talking bout :lol:.

But keep thinking 90s basketball players are better shooters than Steph Curry because they played in the 90s....
Looked scared of the moment to me...

I still can't get over how trash Harden has been even by his own playoff standards and Houston still won both games. I can't believe I'm saying this but hella props to Chris Paul. He's almost off of slander watch with this performance. ALMOST.

EDIT: Just seeing he's out for Game 6 and possibly 7. That ******* sucks.

I can dig that.

Give me Boston's path tonight????? Real Talk. I am interested.
Dare LeBron to set a career playoff high. It’s an elimination game so you know he’s getting shots up anyway. Don’t switch Rozier off of him. Hug JR, Korver, Hill, and Love off ball. Discourage LeBron from passing. Continue to make LeBron defend. He’ll inevitably get tired, Role players have no rhythm because theyve been watching LeBron shoot all game. Cleveland would be lucky to hit 95 in that scenario.

Then just hope Rozier can find his 3 ball on the road and Avoid those terrible Horford post ups when Tristan is on him.

***** *** ***** wanna show up celebrating an injury.
And blaming it on CP like Quinn Cook aint have his foot under him when he was landing.
Same **** that happened to Kawhi except it's a hamstring.

I looked at the play several times. It seems like he injured it during the spin as he kept his foot off the ground even after the landing.

I still can't get over how trash Harden has been even by his own playoff standards and Houston still won both games. I can't believe I'm saying this but hella props to Chris Paul. He's almost off of slander watch with this performance. ALMOST.

Lonzo like impact out there, need him to muddy the pace some more with CP out next gm

dray isnt put in the position of playmaker in this series. KD decided to play like bron and run the offense through him and not trusting his teammates or making quick decisions. he reverted back to his okc day
The Rockets are switching everything. Steph runs a pnr with Dray, they switch. Dray has the ball, Steph & Klay running pindowns & curls, Rockets switch.

He’s not magic or Nash creating plays by himself :lol he’s entirely dependent on ppl trapping Steph and guys getting open in Kerr’s system, all of which are being blown up by Houston’s defense.

Dare LeBron to set a career playoff high. It’s an elimination game so you know he’s getting shots up anyway. Don’t switch Rozier off of him. Hug JR, Korver, Hill, and Love off ball. Discourage LeBron from passing. Continue to make LeBron defend. He’ll inevitably get tired, Role players have no rhythm because theyve been watching LeBron shoot all game. Cleveland would be lucky to hit 95 in that scenario.

Then just hope Rozier can find his 3 ball on the road and Avoid those terrible Horford post ups when Tristan is on him.

All of this

Need Harden to have the game of his life.

vlqqr9.gif

I don't think there's a chance that CP plays in game 6 or 7

That being said, Rockets game plan is the same. Defend like crazy, attack mismatches with EG and Harden, and hoist up 3's. They can win one of the next two IMO. Don't think they will, but definitely don't think it's an Auto that GSW is winning the series given what we've seen.

This series has made no sense at all so who knows.

Wish Wade would've made a play for Hou and gave them an extra ballhandler

Uncle Luc, Gordon and/or GG's going to have to come up big on both ends

What makes matters worse is that I don't think the rest of the Rockets believe in Haroudini. There were a number of times yesterday where they were looking him off or freezing him out of the offense.

Doesnt he shoot better away?
Peep Game Peep Game

Feels like forever nice he has, but either way, the answer to this game isn’t running a 6 msn rotation and extending everybody’s minutes, you need to expand that rotation.

What makes matters worse is that I don't think the rest of the Rockets believe in Haroudini. There were a number of times yesterday where they were looking him off or freezing him out of the offense.

This actually didn’t happen, as he still had the ball in his hands a ton late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom