2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@wavycrocket
I'm about to immortalize your favorite fan in the a-friend MSPaint edition.
1.gif
1449185321-double-dip-1.gif

Just came from a Kehlani concert she really kicked someone out for wearing a kyrie jersey

CP0 officially ruled out.

DeDkVJPU0AAD-xq.jpg:large
Biggest impact here is that they were only playing 7 guys because Luc rushed back from injury & is a trainwreck, Anderson gets lost defensively every possession & wasn’t making his 35 footers, Nene was having the same issues David West had last night, and Joe Johnson is completely washed at this point.

One (or two) of those guys is gonna have to play now.

At first, i wanted to chuckle at the CP3 news not because i wanted him to get hurt, but because I've never seen someone want something so bad only to have circumstances come up to prevent him from achieving.

You couldnt even make this stuff up. Poor fam is gonna have to deal with his grumpy *** all off season!

And he'll be zero factor in game 7. If he's bad enough to sit game 6 out, how in the hell is he going to be able to compete in this style of basketball with a bad hammy?

Its a wrap.

Gordon will get extended minutes now. He has to have a similar performance in game 6 if they want to close out in GS. I think Harden will shine though.

You have to believe CP3 is going to play game 7, should there be one.

But for everyone saying how lucky GS is. Did you guys realize Iggy was out game 4 and 5? His presence alone changes everything for GS on the defense and offensive side of the ball. No way we would see as much David West and Jordan Bell. You also wouldn't have seen those switches on the bigs (besides Looney) as often. Harder to penetrate too with his help defense. Ball movement stops significantly on the offensive side. Maybe all those turnovers wouldn't have happened.

Cp3 being out is sort of a re balance. Some of you need to let your bias go and just enjoy the series. Its a good one.
Rockets already dealing with a clearly injured Luc Mbah A Moute who does a lot of things you’re praising Iggy for.

LOL @ “sort of a re-balance”

At first, i wanted to chuckle at the CP3 news not because i wanted him to get hurt, but because I've never seen someone want something so bad only to have circumstances come up to prevent him from achieving.

You couldnt even make this stuff up. Poor fam is gonna have to deal with his grumpy *** all off season!

And he'll be zero factor in game 7. If he's bad enough to sit game 6 out, how in the hell is he going to be able to compete in this style of basketball with a bad hammy?

Its a wrap.

Man I was out 3 weeks with a strained hammy, I do not have the medical treatment they do but It was nagging to say the least everytime I tried to play.

But for everyone saying how lucky GS is. Did you guys realize Iggy was out game 4 and 5? His presence alone changes everything for GS on the defense and offensive side of the ball. No way we would see as much David West and Jordan Bell. You also wouldn't have seen those switches on the bigs (besides Looney) as often. Harder to penetrate too with his help defense. Ball movement stops significantly on the offensive side. Maybe all those turnovers wouldn't have happened.

Cp3 being out is sort of a re balance.

That’s... not exactly a re-balance. :lol If that’s the route you want to go, LRMM didn’t play in Game 4 or Game 5 either. He’s been close to unplayable since he returned from popping his shoulder out. I think Iguodala’s role is a bit closer to his than it is to Chris Paul’s.

Edit: I see ill steelo just said the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom