2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have that little confidence in Nick Young right now. That's wild. They legit have 4 playable players and they got away with it in the regular season, but it's caught up with them at the worst time.

Why is this wild? He's played in places where there has never been any expectations of winning a championship, or most times no expectations of the playoffs. So he's goofed off for years and now that it's money time he is not even on the floor. Will be surprised if GS brings him back next year.

Between the ESPN commercials with the text messages playing out the series from Lebron and the Cavs perspective and the video of CP walking around and laughing with the rest of the Rockets after being ruled out for game 6 :nerd:

Vegas knows what they’re doing.

Bad LeBron game- 26 points, 50% from the field, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 turnovers.

Bad KD game- Played inefficient KD Ball. 29 points, 36% from the field, 4 rebounds, ZERO assists, 2 turnovers.

Bad Harden game- 19 points, 24% from the field, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 6 turnovers.

Bron >>>>
if you love lebron so much why dont you marry him??!!!

I bought a couple for my office.
Free:99 for me.

NT hookup, $19.99 Framed.
Inbox me for paypal info
I was joking but honestly if you made a twitter account for these and got a single Wob retweet they'd probably be popular.
There's a certain appeal to how trash they are. No one would buy anything though when you can just save the image and print it if you really want it :lol:

Where is Cliff Paul when YOU NEED HIM!?!?! :lol:

tenor (3).gif

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

Have you thought about selling your works?
It's pure artistry. The blockwork of the fans in the background is magnificent. The abstract wording on the shirt speaks to humanity in a way deeper than legible words. The hand positioning of the subject, my goodness, superb. Get The Louvre on the phone tout suite.

I was joking but honestly if you made a twitter account for these and got a single Wob retweet they'd probably be popular.
There's a certain appeal to how trash they are. No one would buy anything though when you can just save the image and print it if you really want it :lol:
:rofl:
Ruining Dreams this morning are we?

At first, i wanted to chuckle at the CP3 news not because i wanted him to get hurt, but because I've never seen someone want something so bad only to have circumstances come up to prevent him from achieving.

You couldnt even make this stuff up. Poor fam is gonna have to deal with his grumpy *** all off season!

And he'll be zero factor in game 7. If he's bad enough to sit game 6 out, how in the hell is he going to be able to compete in this style of basketball with a bad hammy?

Its a wrap.

Reminds me when Wade & Shaq were about to get Detroit out the paint in ‘05 and Wade injured his rib in G5. Say out G6, could barely play in G7 and Detroit escaped :{

I don’t see how Chris Paul will be worth anything in G7, particularly defensively.

Why is this wild? He's played in places where there has never been any expectations of winning a championship, or most times no expectations of the playoffs. So he's goofed off for years and now that it's money time he is not even on the floor. Will be surprised if GS brings him back next year.
Javale stepped up when it was needed. Young has shown he’s not ready for the challenge and I bet it’s the off the court stuff. Bad look for him.

It was a damn play....dray is a playmaker and goofed.

Dray ALWAYS catches passes on the run. The hell you talking bout :lol:.

But keep thinking 90s basketball players are better shooters than Steph Curry because they played in the 90s....

Dray is definitely better than your average 4 at catching but don't deflect. Curry had plenty of time to take that shot. He's the star of the team and the best shooter of all time. Making that pass is dumb and he ran from the moment.

If you really think that he was passing that ball to not try and get it back then idk....

Curry's not even at half court, there's 6 or 8 seconds left. You're saying he was expecting to pass the ball to Draymond over half court to get it back and to shoot a 3 in that short of time? We've seen Curry get REALLY passive at the end of the game before in the playoffs, stop.

The fact that KD is completely being absolved of standing on the sidelines during the break is very telling of what the thread thinks about him.

#betaboy :Nthat

Once LeThanos acquires his fourth championship, he can erase the entire GOAT debate and whipe out that old head Jordan from memory with the snap of his fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom