2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn CP3 is cursed. He’s like Charles Barkley not meant to win a ring. I’ve been through so much watching him as a Clippers fan. Rockets smart to sit him game 6. Hopefully three days of rest is enough for him to be ready game 7.

What kind of contract is CP getting this summer? He’s played great, but with his age and injuries (knee, hamstring), will he get a 4 year deal? Maybe 2 years 50 mill? It’ll be interesting

The greatest shame of the CP3 story is David Stern blocking his trade to the Lakers cause he didn't want the Lakers to surpass the Celtics in overall championships...

giphy (1).gif

I love all the " but if LeBron did this " .
That elementary ish
" but Timmy did this , and you don't tell him anything it's not fair ".

What kind of contract is CP getting this summer? He’s played great, but with his age and injuries (knee, hamstring), will he get a 4 year deal? Maybe 2 years 50 mill? It’ll be interesting

Lebron taking that contract and cp playing for the minimum

did they undergo a MRI to determine the severity already or did they just say he isnt healthy for gm6

Curry's not even at half court, there's 6 or 8 seconds left. You're saying he was expecting to pass the ball to Draymond over half court to get it back and to shoot a 3 in that short of time? We've seen Curry get REALLY passive at the end of the game before in the playoffs, stop.
Looks like the play was for Dray to catch, set a screen, pass back to Steph with a little bit of daylight for a quick open 3. Usually a money play for them.

Looks like the play was for Dray to catch, set a screen, pass back to Steph with a little bit of daylight for a quick open 3. Usually a money play for them.
thats kind of what Kerr was saying after the game, but the open lane was so huge and Draymond took the opportunity to go for a dunk.

Yeah maybe, but no way he will be 100% or very effective if indeed it is a hamstring strain and depending on grade of it.
I don’t believe (hope) they need CP3 to be 100%.
Harden has been complete trash the past 6 quarters and they’ve been winning.
As long as he plays better I think they can take 1 more.

Warriors in a no win situation.if they win cp3 was injured if they lose the slander will be to much and this team will get shaken up .no matter what it's a bad look. Houston has looked like the superior team all season to anyone who was being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom