2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Basketball Gods have already willed it. You all just sit back and watch the fireworks.

H-tyne vs. Lebron for a battle of the juggernauts. Lebron with a 4th rings. Haters in a frenzy wanting to discredit the Rockets but can’t cause they dethroned the Warriors. Bronsexual only thread in the off season. It has been forseen.

Reactions: HIM
With or without cp3, the rox will put up amazing fight in game 7. Warriors need to get their act together now. KD gotta get his head out of his ***

Once LeThanos acquires his fourth championship, he can erase the entire GOAT debate and whipe out that old head Jordan from memory with the snap of his fingers.
he lost 5 times in the finals

not 1

not 2

not 3

not 4

how many times did jordan lose in the finals?

ill wait

forever

With or without cp3, the rox will put up amazing fight in game 7. Warriors need to get their act together now. KD gotta get his head out of his ***

Expecting notorious game 7 chokers to win a game 7 that most of the world now wants to see them lose after CP’s heroics? Nah

Warriors in a no win situation.if they win cp3 was injured if they lose the slander will be to much and this team will get shaken up .no matter what it's a bad look. Houston has looked like the superior team all season to anyone who was being honest
Prettt sure if they win only a select few cry babies will bring that up and the others will face reality

The Basketball Gods have already willed it. You all just sit back and watch the fireworks.

H-tyne vs. Lebron for a battle of the juggernauts. Lebron with a 4th rings. Haters in a frenzy wanting to discredit the Rockets but can’t cause they dethroned the Warriors. Bronsexual only thread in the off season. It has been forseen.

You will lose your faith in the basketball gods in a few short hours.

Shaken to the core.

"You got a group like this that's been through a lot of ups and downs. We are one game away from our ultimate goal of making it [to the Finals]," Rozier said. "We don't want to think ahead, but we have a special opportunity. A lot of the guys, we may never get this opportunity again.

"We have to understand that and come out and fight and compete like hell."

I’m officially a member of the F KD group. I hated when he signed with GS and I definitely hate him now that he’s messed up what once was a beautiful offense. :angry:

***** is like a big pimple on the forehead of a fine girl you’re crushing on. HE AINT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE AND NOW HE GOT **** LOOKING REAL WACK

Warriors in a no win situation.if they win cp3 was injured if they lose the slander will be to much and this team will get shaken up .no matter what it's a bad look. Houston has looked like the superior team all season to anyone who was being honest

Ehh I don't know about all season. Houston only took the 1 seed when gs got banged up. Warriors also looked better all playoffs except game 2 and 4/5 without iggy

I’m officially a member of the F KD group. I hated when he signed with GS and I definitely hate him now that he’s messed up what once was a beautiful offense. :angry:

Against the Rockets....absolutely **** KD.

That’s the only team that can really muck up GSW’s rythm and make KD revert to iso Ball Shawty.

They’re offensive juggernauts against everybody else though. Credit to Morey and Dantoni

You will lose your faith in the basketball gods in a few short hours.

Shaken to the core.

Pierce, KG and Rondo couldn’t stop the Basketball gods will in a heroic game 6 neither could Steph, Draymond and Klay.

Rozier, Tatum and Brown tonight? Let’s watch and find out.

Ehh I don't know about all season. Houston only took the 1 seed when gs got banged up. Warriors also looked better all playoffs except game 2 and 4/5 without iggy
. They've played 9 games and Houston has won 6 of them .
I don't know how anyone can say the warriors have looked like the better team .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom