2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Your Houston do you just chill out this game & not Fatigue James Harden & Eric Gordon even more?

If they have a close game it would take A lot from James, & in a game 7 they NEED him to play great even if they're playing at home

If Your Houston do you just chill out this game & not Fatigue James Harden & Eric Gordon even more?

If they have a close game it would take A lot from James, & in a game 7 they NEED him to play great even if they're playing at home
HELL NO. You win it NOW

15 minutes before tonight’s game

I ask that we raise our arms out and stretch to the sky and deliver our energy to the Houston Rockets to embrace our energy and produce the Spirit Bomb towards the nemesis call, Warriors.

15 minutes prior to tip off.

Y’all some weirdos when it comes to Bron :lol:
the fact that you didn't even find that comment funny shows how much of a weirdo you are

You have kids? If not, you wouldn't know. I know if i had 2 daughters, I'd be reading up on all of the wives tales trying to figure out the best way to get a boy on the third try.

I have 2 boys and wanted a girl for the third. But because i was afraid to have another boy, we couldnt take that chance and the wife retired.

Good Morning Fellas! :nthat:

b468d9687b7635ab9852534ef4ea9d35.gif

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

zero chance Houston wins tonight. ZERO

No reverse jinx.

Surprised so many are saying its over for Boston. I think the Cavs are going to have problems tomorrow night. You guys really jump off the bandwagon when a team has a bad performance. Its sports, it happens. And the C's didn't even play all that terrible. It took a herculean effort by LEbron.

zero chance Houston wins tonight. ZERO

No reverse jinx.

Surprised so many are saying its over for Boston. I think the Cavs are going to have problems tomorrow night. You guys really jump off the bandwagon when a team has a bad performance. Its sports, it happens. And the C's didn't even play all that terrible. It took a herculean effort by LEbron.
Celtics are 100% different team at home than on the road. IDK why people aren't remembering this.

Lebron played amazing last night, props to him for carrying this bum Cavs team. G7 will be very interesting.

I got the Warriors winning tonight. I have Rockets in 6 in my bracket but I just can't see them beating GSW, at Oracle without CP.

Houston has to worry less about scoring tonight and more about defense because the Warriors will try and make huge runs. If Rockets can keep the game close while the Warriors are at the crib facing elimination, the pressure will choke them...

Man, C's 7 should be dramatic. Hope Bron plays the whole 48 to have Tatum stand over him like the principal Seymour meme, to end it all

For all the flack we give Jeff Green, he's been relatively decent at home and to Cavs misfortune, their second best wing outside Bronny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom