2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said Bron over KD, throughout this year and past season(s). Love Steph but never went as far as putting him over Bron. A lot of peoples main claim to KD over Bron has been defense... And I'll wait til' offseason, after a lot of recency bias to pose the question again cause I still don't see or get it

bron is COMPLETE. and its on display often. KD is also a complete player, but its not on display often. which is weird because this year he has the ball in his hands A LOT. ESPECIALLY this post season. i understand one person not stacking up assists on the warriors cuz they ALL touch the ball and ALL get assists when they actually run their system. In this series theyve completely gone away from what theyre best at, and are purposefully relying on KD isos. And most of KDs isos = post up in the midrange, shoot contested shot. They havent been falling, but he keeps doing it.

Cuz of this, warriors are losing to a team they grossly outmatch. KDs IQ looks lower, his playmaking ability looks lower, his assist ratio is worse than what ANY NTer could do if they were passing to klay, dray, steph, or livingston for 48 minutes. There flat out is no argument at THIS time, to suggest kd is better than lebron because KD is playing just that bad.

But. if kd kills lebron next series, then the entire narrative flips in an instant.

King James :pimp:

What y’all on this wonderful Saturday ? ....I’m coppin some bottles of mo , hit some day parties feelin freaky !!

Lord , it’s me again.
Please lord for the better of the world take that piece of **** team in Oakland DOWN TONIGHT!
Amen :emoji_pray:
il_570xN.1166524057_l6qd.jpg

Was listening to a podcast (forget which one) that said Houston should just YOLO it and shoot 50+ 3’s (not that they don’t already). I agree, I think it’s their only shot of winning without CP. Just hope Gordon or Green catch fire.
Their game plan isn’t really going to change too much. EJ steps into the usage void from CP’s absence but they’re still going to defend like madmen, James/EJ iso’s early & often and get up tons of 3s.

Luc Mmbamute has to give them minutes :lol:
dudes will be dead after 6m in the first qtr if they have to play defense with a 6 man rotation

I'd gladly comfort her.
The right leg does give me hope that she has great potential, even without seeing the face. Skin looks smooth like she puts lotion on periodically, so she takes care of herself. Looks like she could be athletic and wear yoga pants daily. I'd risk it. This is like Storage Wars. Can;t see everything in the storage but i can see enough to bid and win this one.

Tonights game is already written so I'm gonna take the kids and wife to see Solo instead. I don't have a lot of hope for that movie. Doesn't look good for some reason.

Punting a game in the playoffs is ridiculous...even more ridiculous when you’re a game away from the finals

Straight up. Get up 100x threes and pray the game is close at the end. The Warriors don't play close games and the pressure would be all the way up if that happened.

The real question is how big of a rotation does MDA go with tonight. Does he just do a 7 man with LMM taking CP's minutes or does he try to buy his main core a little rest for game 7 and expand the rotation?

rockets need to throw up threes and play aggressive defense and dare the refs to continually call fouls and stop play. grab, hold, push etc. and see if they are willing to swallow the whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom