2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bet.png

**** BRON BRON
Yikes

I'm just not betting against LeBron in this circumstance. He's going to win.

it really might not matter how well he plays this time. It comes down to can his team hit open shots. For some reason they cant hit an open shot on the road.

15 minutes before tonight’s game

I ask that we raise our arms out and stretch to the sky and deliver our energy to the Houston Rockets to embrace our energy and produce the Spirit Bomb towards the nemesis call, Warriors.

15 minutes prior to tip off.

Harden beard gonna turn blonde bruh.

60 piece with 10 dimes.

I'm just not betting against LeBron in this circumstance. He's going to win.
They’ve scored 94 and 83 twice in the 3 Boston games because players 2-12 on the team were poor.

G2 in particular LeBron had a 42 point triple double and they didn’t break 100.

They’ll likely be on pace for 85-90 again & then it comes down to them playing defense on the road, which.... :lol:

I just don’t see it. Team game and I only see 1 guy showing up.

Never thought there was any legitimate arguments for KD over Bron but after the Playoffs, once Bron's outed by C's and recency bias is a little less fluent... I'd like to understand how KD could be better or even 1B

Still think Curry>KD but not by much

Is Love playing? Don’t think anyone’s ever gotten off the concussion protocol after a day
all jokes aside. Kevin love is in trouble long term at this rate. the amount of times he gets concussed. Might be the first basketball player with lasting effects after theyre done playing if he keeps this up. And it sucks cuz hes such a nice guy when hes not hooking his defenders.

Never thought there was any legitimate arguments for KD over Bron but after the Playoffs, once Bron's outed by C's and recency bias is a little less fluent... I'd like to understand how KD could be better or even 1B

Still think Curry>KD but not by much
this lone series has flipped peoples opinion. dont be so quick to write off kd. bron is putting on a show while KD is drilling holes in his teams boat. But come next series (if the dubs make it) then the tables could easily turn. last year KD was making a statement all over bron. just gotta sit back and enjoy the show at this point.

... however. lebron is sustaining an incredible level of play in this series. and currently is outperforming kd by a couple of miles. still no idea why boston trying to throw everything theyve got in lebrons way, instead of easily locking up 2 role players on the perimeter instead.

houston has been winning cause of defense. i can see them winning this series still .ive never seen this warriors offense look so normal

I buy all of his shoes for them but they don't care. I think when you get shoes on the regular, you become immune. I bought my youngest 5 pairs of shadows and he was like why? because they are one of my favorite shoes ever and you're gonna wear them kid!
lol.
my kids wear the same size so they must be around the same age. they a 12c . i just let them pick all they own shoes and clothes.only restriction is no lebrons, theyve never wanted lebrons tho so its cool.

all jokes aside. Kevin love is in trouble long term at this rate. the amount of times he gets concussed. Might be the first basketball player with lasting effects after theyre done playing if he keeps this up. And it sucks cuz hes such a nice guy when hes not hooking his defenders.

this lone series has flipped peoples opinion. dont be so quick to write off kd. bron is putting on a show while KD is drilling holes in his teams boat. But come next series (if the dubs make it) then the tables could easily turn. last year KD was making a statement all over bron. just gotta sit back and enjoy the show at this point.

... however. lebron is sustaining an incredible level of play in this series. and currently is outperforming kd by a couple of miles. still no idea why boston trying to throw everything theyve got in lebrons way, instead of easily locking up 2 role players on the perimeter instead.

I've always said Bron over KD, throughout this year and past season(s). Love Steph but never went as far as putting him over Bron. A lot of peoples main claim to KD over Bron has been defense... And I'll wait til' offseason, after a lot of recency bias to pose the question again cause I still don't see or get it

Was listening to a podcast (forget which one) that said Houston should just YOLO it and shoot 50+ 3’s (not that they don’t already). I agree, I think it’s their only shot of winning without CP. Just hope Gordon or Green catch fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom