2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man. If you have any integrity you ask yourself “am I being in the floor hurt going to help or hurt my team?” You gotta put your ego aside at that point. I’m no doctor, but a hamstring strain doesn’t heal as soon as 4 days.

Same applies for Iggy. He’s not going to put himself in a situation where he hurts the team.

He gon play through it and get dawged on defense

We got two game 7s :pimp: I dont care who you're a fan or hater of, all basketball fans should be happy about that.
Just hoping for close games in the 4th
francis.png

Idk man. If you have any integrity you ask yourself “am I being in the floor hurt going to help or hurt my team?” You gotta put your ego aside at that point. I’m no doctor, but a hamstring strain doesn’t heal as soon as 4 days.

Same applies for Iggy. He’s not going to put himself in a situation where he hurts the team.

No way CP3 doesn't try to play in Game 7. 48 minutes away from your very first NBA Finals. He's definitely going to try to play or that'll eat at him for the rest of his life.

Same could be said about you.
It is what it is. Rockets got hot early, then got D’d up and got ran out the gym.
Dawg, you quoted me first tho :lol:

I mean, yeah, I may take solace in the fact that we might've lost with the way we turned the ball over in the 2H and Klay getting hot from the 3. That doesn't change the fact that there was bad officiating, though. Which was pretty much all I was saying... never said that was the sole reason we lost...

Well, the rockets played the whole season to get right where they are now...a can be 7 at home vs. Gsw

So. No excuses.

Same for few, no excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom