2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Houston losing to gsw prove that GSW is beatable? Most people said no team in the NBA can beat them 4 times in 7 games. If they lose, that proves then right.
losing in 7 means it's an even matchup regardless of who wins or loses. 7 game series doesn't scream to me one team is far superior then the other but maybe to you it does.

Dude, I'm one of the only Warriors fans I knew that are enamored by the Rockets talent-level. They have a ****ing squad. Ariza is a former starter for god-sakes, Tucker is an enforcer, and Gordon is a damn reliable Trump card. On top of that, you add a future HOF'er in CP3 while Capella is playing beyond his years, that's a recipe for success.

they cant tie themself up by dropping the bag to capela and cp0. i think they are missing another playmaker who would alleviate a lot of the pressure off james from having to generate offense every possession.

Is Klay Thompson the greatest hot streak player of all time?

he sacrificed the most for the team when KD came in. easily could be putting up huge numbers every night. the guy is just hitting his prime years

Win or lose rocket don't deserve slander. They proved they on gs level when people was calling the warriors unbeatable and the best team ever . The majority thought they had no shot and It would be a four or five game series.

This is their yr tho. Doubt they have this kinda success again next yr. Gotta seal the deal

i

Rockets lose by 30 and the refs cost them the game. No playing 6 people and getting gassed cost you the game.

They better get their **** together and do god's work game 7

Rockets lose by 30 and the refs cost them the game. No getting gassed and playing 6 people cost you the game.

They better get their **** together and do god's work game 7

You do know it’s possible for all of that to be true right? It’s not an either or. You’re right about last sentence though.

they cant tie themself up by dropping the bag to capela and cp0. i think they are missing another playmaker who would alleviate a lot of the pressure off james from having to generate offense every possession.
I see what you're saying, but CP3 is suppose to generate the offense if Harden doesn't. But, since he's older, maybe they should pick up another PG.

this you when lebron humiliated your team?
giphy.gif
Not at all I been knew Demar and Lowry are frauds. I actually bet against them and won.

Who you root for in the playoffs tho? Lakers ain't been in them for a few years now.

Last edited:
I don't mind Houston playing 7guys or whatever, but I do have a Problem with Ryno/Luc not playing one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom