2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they got the blow out tonight but, crazy how much of a difference Iggy makes. Warriors looks unbeatable with him and beatable without him.

Dawg, you quoted me first tho :lol:

I mean, yeah, I may take solace in the fact that we might've lost with the way we turned the ball over in the 2H and Klay getting hot from the 3. That doesn't change the fact that there was bad officiating, though. Which was pretty much all I was saying... never said that was the sole reason we lost...

17 fouls called on warriors vs 16 called on rockets but it was bad officiating... ok. just cause harden didn't get away with the elbow push off on every drive don't mean it was bad officiating.

its gonna be cavs and rockets

i know you aint supporting the man who split your raptors in half?
Rockets not making the finals without a healthy CP3

I been a Bron fan since SVSM

You trade-in your Lakers fan card during the playoffs or nah?

Sucks for the Rockets...if you were gonna get blown out, you might as well have just come out and laid an egg from the opening tip so that you can wave the white flag early and rest your players. But because they were up in the 1st half, they still had to finish playing regular minutes even though it ended in a blowout anyway :lol:

17 fouls called on warriors vs 16 called on rockets but it was bad officiating... ok. just cause harden didn't get away with the elbow push off on every drive don't mean it was bad officiating.
you actually think quoting the final game stats of fouls proves it wasn't bad officiating.

sir, i kindly ask you to **** off cause i have no idea who you are and i'm not bout to entertain your inevitable trash argument :lol:

there's plenty of evidence and plenty of neutral people you can find on social media (twitter) who acknowledge this officiating.

Win or lose rocket don't deserve slander. They proved they on gs level when people was calling the warriors unbeatable and the best team ever . The majority thought they had no shot and It would be a four or five game series.

The Rockets will be fine. Make my words, it'll be a close one. The margin of victory in this series don't mean squat in this round.

thats crazy last time was 79 for a game 7 for eastern and western conference... i wouldve thought it happen somewhat recently but nope... i wasnt even born in 79 :lol:

you actually think quoting the final game stats of fouls proves it wasn't bad officiating.

sir, i kindly ask you to **** off cause i have no idea who you are and i'm not bout to entertain your inevitable trash argument :lol:

you don't need to know who i am. if you looking through your homer lenses ima call it out.

Win or lose rocket don't deserve slander. They proved they on gs level when people was calling the warriors unbeatable and the best team ever . The majority thought they had no shot and It would be a four or five game series.

How does Houston losing to gsw prove that GSW is beatable? Most people said no team in the NBA can beat them 4 times in 7 games. If they lose, that proves then right.

you don't need to know who i am. if you looking through your homer lenses ima call it out.
i do though... because how do i know you're not a homer? why am i bout to entertain a casual poster who ain't gonna be here if the W's lose?

i'm not being a homer though, i literally just said you can find tons of neutral people who have pointed out how atrocious the reffing was.

Dude, I'm one of the only Warriors fans I knew that are enamored by the Rockets talent-level. They have a ******* squad. Ariza is a former starter for god-sakes, Tucker is an enforcer, and Gordon is a damn reliable Trump card. On top of that, you add a future HOF'er in CP3 while Capella is playing beyond his years, that's a recipe for success.

I'd honestly rather lose by 30 than lose a heartbreaker tonight. Better for my heart :lol:
There's truth in this. The Niners had so many close games a few seasons ago, that my boys would say "hey, we hung with them..." and I would respond with "we lost, we still ******* lost". This resulted a lot of quiet, self-reflection moments.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom