2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Houston playing 7guys or whatever, but I do have a Problem with Ryno/Luc not playing one bit.
Ryno lost all his confidence after losing his starting job. Shook. Scared to shoot. Been like that for like 65% of the season and it's not gonna change in the playoffs where he's notoriously underperformed.
Luc physically not right and admitted it was affecting him mentally too. He's a big part in what we do, so his absence hurts way more. Pretty sure he's up there in almost all of our top lineups in the regular season.

Ideally we'd at least find them spot minutes but it is what it is.

This is glorious.

This is getting out of hand kinda fast

damn i didn't expect the first quarter to go like that :wow: :wow:

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SEND THESE **********ERS HOME!

Stomp they head in

giphy.gif

They already are, Houston is saving them the extra trip.

Who’s Draymond gonna hit up in the parking lot now

Houston is smoking these boys in their own arena!!

If you didn’t believe in the Basketball Gods before, you are a believer tonight :nthat:

NBA really going to allow a Rockets/Celtics Finals series?

Perfect quarter
3 more to go

Don't ****ing let up on these **** boys.
Finish the job!!

Warriors mainly KD look trash. No fight, no heart, just trash

welp looks like the warriors lost this game

audibly hearing oracle's disappointment and nervousness >>>

Hello, friend :D

Dray shook

Steph curry is shook af

With Houston pulling this off, even if they were to beat Lebron who could honestly be upset?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ryno lost all his confidence after losing his starting job. Shook. Scared to shoot. Been like that for like 65% of the season and it's not gonna change in the playoffs where he's notoriously underperformed.
Luc physically not right and admitted it was affecting him mentally too. He's a big part in what we do, so his absence hurts way more. Pretty sure he's up there in almost all of our top lineups in the regular season.

Ideally we'd at least find them spot minutes but it is what it is.
That makes me feel alot better then.

I was wondering why I ain't seen Ryan Anderson. I thought he was injured or something.

Dude can hit 3s, just not at home.

Must be colour blind

I’m glad I went and saw solo instead of watching the game. I knew it was gonna be a blow out

Rockets twitter blaming the refs for the loss

How do you blame the refs in a 29 pt loss?

Again, TOs, limited rotation, and ref hand holding did them in. It wasn't 1 or the other. There was very blatant officiating going for GSW, it just happened to be covered up enough in the first half cause the Rockets were actually up. All of these things were involved. I don't know how to spell that out any better.

Rockets twitter blaming the refs for the loss

How do you blame the refs in a 29 pt loss?
During the third quarter when the Warriors went on their run, in the first 9:30 or so, there was only 1 foul called on the Warriors. Anyone with 2 good eyes knows that should not have been the case, especially when Draymond blatant tackled Tucker by the jersey in the first minute of that half with no call. And at that point, the Rockets had mainly weathered the storm. We had even gained the lead back at 74-70 until Klay hit like 2 3's and made it 76-76. For all of you idiots saying Harden gets all the calls, James Harden's last free throws came at 3:01 left in the 2nd quarter.

the 20 point 4th quarter doesn't really account for much seeing as we had thrown in the towel at the 8 minute mark. using a 29 point victory is poor logic without providing context. the rockets did not solely lose because of officiating, but acting like it didn't make a difference is ignorance.

So when you’re getting officiated a certain way it does throw you off your game. Some of those are turnovers wouldn’t of happen if the fouls were called. It’s didnt cost them the game but it did play a role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom