2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it again..Chevy Tahoe. Out of every NBA athlete Kawhi seems like the most likely to turn down 200ms on gp. Bro grew out the rows to save money on haircuts. Let that sink in
If he saving money not getting haircuts why would he turn down $219Ms . Let that sink in

The Spurs have the leverage. The Spurs offer him the extension and he will take it. He'd be a fool not to take it.

If we don't offer the extension then trade it. The ball is still in the Spurs court simply because it's too much money to turn down. 219MM

I'll have to double check but I think if he gets traded this summer the team he gets traded to gets his bird rights and can offer him 5 years/ 180-190 million so it's not as great of a difference as some are letting on.

Last edited:
Philly is fun to watch. Glad to see Belinelli in a key role and in the playoffs.

Screenshot_20180417-075717.png
:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

“Watch the gather”

I think forty million dollars if guaranteed money is a lot.
I think an 18% difference is meaningful.
But that's just me

I'll have to double check but I think if he gets traded this summer the team he gets traded to gets his bird rights and can offer him 5 years/ 180-190million so it's not as great of a difference as some are letting on.

If they want to use him as a trading chip, Kiwi probably signs a supermax with SAS first. Doubt any lottery team would be willing to part with any draft picks if there’s no long term contract in place

If they want to use him as a trading chip, Kiwi probably signs a supermax with SAS first. Doubt any lottery team would be willing to part with any draft picks if there’s no long term contract in place

That's essentially what I'm saying he can agree to sign an extension with the new team if he doesn't sign the supermax. He won't have to suit up for San Antonio again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom