2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe fans gotta be sick now.

They shouldn't be. Kobe is my favorite athlete ever by a large margin but its just stupid to think that he's better than LeBron. Kobe was a legend in his own right, LeBron's success shouldn't diminish Kobe's greatness. I wish more of my fellow Kobe fans could embrace that fact. I was a HUGE Bron hater at one point too but then I realized how stupid it is. Gotta appreciate greatness when you see it.

So Rozier, Brown and Smart get a pass because they are young????
Nope

KAT got slandered
Wiggins always got slandered
Ben got slandered
Embiid got slandered
Giannis got slandered

Nobody safe

giphy.gif

They shouldn't be. Kobe is my favorite athlete ever by a large margin but its just stupid to think that he's better than LeBron. Kobe was a legend in his own right, LeBron's success shouldn't diminish Kobe's greatness. I wish more of my fellow Kobe fans could embrace that fact. I was a HUGE Bron hater at one point too but then I realized how stupid it is. Gotta appreciate greatness when you see it.
Probably the best post I've ever seen from a Kobe fan on Bron

Jeff Green getting emotional thinking about overcoming career ending open Heart Surgery, and now in the Finals.

GOod stuff.
Amazing game from him.
my apologies to jeff green. i thought he was gonna play like a pooh butt. he balled out

you do realize the warriors are losing tomorrow because of you right?

everything that comes out of your got damn mouth the exact opposite happens

you must have pissed god off in another life

I'm doing my South Park shawty jig.

Z-5vcN.gif

Naw big pimpin, I'm banging Screw, Fat Pat, S.U.C, Lil Keke, Z-Ro, Lil Flip, Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones & Big Moe.
DUB IN 7! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom