• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This like the first season
Where it’s legitimately recognized by everyone
Lebron needs help
cuz he does but turns out he didnt

didnt even need kevin love to get to the finals

lebron basically beat a younger more fresh legs celtics team with a team that was worse than the 2007 cavs team

i thought he was in the back getting treatment but apparently he didnt even show up to the arena :lol:
Mark Jackson mentioned he wasn’t in the building. Kyrie better not be jelly and salty over their success without him. Smh

cuz he does but turns out he didnt

didnt even need kevin love to get to the finals

lebron basically beat a younger more fresh legs celtics team with a team that was worse than the 2007 cavs team
I swear I read somewhere that the 07 Cavs didn't even have mo Williams. That team is worse than this team. Like way worse.

brad is a good coach not great... he needs to win at least 1 to be great... but have to give him credit for winning with inferior talent... 1 game away from the finals without your 2 best players... he gets my respect... next year will be the real test if he has a healthy team theres no reason he shouldnt at least get to the finals

Bron, Embid and a Ben Simmons who can shoot ..all on the floor together :pimp: ...Jeeezus
or60v.jpg

So Rozier, Brown and Smart get a pass because they are young????

They're not good enough for slander?

Really only want to give Tatum props.

Came at the King's head tonight and did not miss.

Dude is the goods.

Tim Legler said straight up he was wrong, thought Boston was the better team and no chance they lose.

Didn't JVG talk about Boston would smash them cause they were so much better? I want to say before game 1 he said it was over and CLE would maybe win one.

brad is a good coach not great... he needs to win at least 1 to be great... but have to give him credit for winning with inferior talent... 1 game away from the finals without your 2 best players... he gets my respect... next year will be the real test if he has a healthy team theres no reason he shouldnt at least get to the finals
Y'all need to let this rings stuff go. MDA doesn't have a ring but he's a legend for the way he has changed basketball.

**** you, the Warriors, Eve after her 3rd album, and Lil Uzi Vert

If you were being honest and not just being a fan of the Rockets even you would say you trust the Warriors more to win a 7 game series right now against LeBron.

Well, end of the line. Had our chances, lost to one of the best ever.

Good game Cavs, and good luck in the Finals.

Probably the best post I've ever seen from a Kobe fan on Bron
because he bent over backwards and succumb to the pressure ? **** that. if you feel a certain way about something stick to it.

fans are supposed to dislike anyone not playing for their team.

laker fans arent even the problem its player fans who are terrible. the people with no team but are player fans like kobe and lebron fans

everybody sucking everyones ****

**** that thanos aint kill half of everyone for this there needs to be balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom