2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by all the reactions, all the media, and a lot of fans.... As was expected, they've found a way to paint this Cavs team as a lottery team w/o Lebron. Dudes are claiming this is his biggest accomplishment :lol:.

A team that most people had penciled in for the Finals to start the season, A team that was being called Lebrons deepest team coming into the season, A team that Lebron himself then traded midseason & was said to be way more talented then the last bunch............ in the matter of two months have become a team that "wasn't expected to make it this far :lol:.

A team who's core players were just in the Finals for three straight years, suddenly has become less talented than the 07 Cavs squad. The worst team to get to the finals suddenly.... The same team people expected to get to the Finals this year.

I dont know who its going to be, but somebody is coming to Cleveland.
Dude might be about to go to 4 more finals in a row

I hope Iggy can suit up tonight! 8)

images.jpg

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

He def signs a four year deal like Harden’s deal. Lebron likes to win but he also likes getting the biggest bag too.

I'm pretty sure it's not even possible for lebron to do what harden did because he has left so many times.

Judging by all the reactions, all the media, and a lot of fans.... As was expected, they've found a way to paint this Cavs team as a lottery team w/o Lebron. Dudes are claiming this is his biggest accomplishment :lol:.

A team that most people had penciled in for the Finals to start the season, A team that was being called Lebrons deepest team coming into the season, A team that Lebron himself then traded midseason & was said to be way more talented then the last bunch............ in the matter of two months have become a team that "wasn't expected to make it this far :lol:.

A team who's core players were just in the Finals for three straight years, suddenly has become less talented than the 07 Cavs squad. The worst team to get to the finals suddenly.... The same team people expected to get to the Finals this year.

Does anybody really take what any player says seriously? Dude is a leader, so if he thought the team wasn't great after the trade, why the hell would he come out and say that? Of course he's gonna say, "yeah we got some good guys now, i'm liking what we've got". C'mon man

Worse than the disappearing act by the Indiana Pacers whenever it was money time

Much worse considering this game the Cavs didn’t even have Love, it was AT Boston, the Cavs only had 5 total bench points and these dudes couldn’t even crack 80 ******* points. Jaylen Brown was the most athletic dude on the floor last night outside of LeBron and instead of taking it to the rack this dude just continued and continued jacking up rushed three pointers that he was 3-12 on. They were 7-39 on three pointers overall last night.

How does this genius of a coach not simply tell this young *** athletic team to push the damn ball and take it right to the basket on a front line composed of Jeff Green and Tristian Thompson??

so where was Kyrie last night? Sat on the bench every game util yesterday. He might have been able to help Rozier with his struggles

I’ve been wondering this myself...why the hell would this of all games be the one game that Kyrie didn’t show up? Has there been any explanation yet?

Celtics really don’t even need Hayward, I guess next season they can experiment with him in the lineup.

But Tatum and brown developed so much this season, they could flip G for a couple of picks or a solidified role player and a pick.

I can't believe, even though I should have known, that certain media members would still come out and say LeBron got lucky and went against "Weak" competition after last night.

So can we all say the Warriors are going against a weak Spurs team, a "baby" Pelicans team or how about now a weakened Rockets team? Oh no we can't do that for some reason *****

Dudes are acting as if the Al Horford led Celtics are the Warriors or something. As if they Had this insurmountable Talent that the Cavs were outmatched by. They had a borderline AS, A rookie, a second year player & a guard who came into the season as the FOURTH on the depth chart. People are acting as if the Cavs just this something amazing. Even tho i don't like the excuse, i can see why people use the needs more help thing against a GS/Healthy Hou

But dudes aren't gonna sit hee with a straight face & tell me that the teams he & the Cavs faced were somehow much better squads. Dudes picked the Cavs as favorites to win the East & then want to act like they stood no chance after they did it :lol:

Dudes are acting as if the Al Horford led Celtics are the Warriors or something. As if they Had this insurmountable Talent that the Cavs were outmatched by. They had a borderline AS, A rookie, a second year player & a guard who came into the season as the FOURTH on the depth chart. People are acting as if the Cavs just this something amazing. Even tho i don't like the excuse, i can see why people use the needs more help thing against a GS/Healthy Hou

But dudes aren't gonna sit hee with a straight face & tell me that the teams he & the Cavs faced were somehow much better squads. Dudes picked the Cavs as favorites to win the East & then want to act like they stood no chance after they did it :lol:

Guess we will see in the finals whether the competition stacks up or lebron was just beating up lesser teams

Does anybody really take what any player says seriously? Dude is a leader, so if he thought the team wasn't great after the trade, why the hell would he come out and say that? Of course he's gonna say, "yeah we got some good guys now, i'm liking what we've got". C'mon man

Idk maybe one they you can ask, he comes out & passively aggressively calls his teammates & coaches trash on social media at least once per season.

You can only play who's in front of you, and it's not like the Cavs were favored by 15+ points each game.

I think the trade that obviously makes the most sense is trading Hayward and Horford for a better big man than Horford. But who exactly would that be where it would make sense for both teams? Hayward wouldn’t fit with Butler and Wiggins on the Wolves. And that’s not enough for AD. So idk what the move would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom