2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets aren’t beating the Warriors. You have nothing to worry about.
trying that reverse jinx.

Man if only cp3 was healthy. Dude is so injury prone. Happens the sametime every year. Can't rely on him. I was nuetral on the series but with cp3 being hobbled I gotta pull for the warriors now.

Russell Westbrook had a better team than Lebron’s and couldn’t even get out of the first round smh.

I think the trade that obviously makes the most sense is trading Hayward and Horford for a better big man than Horford. But who exactly would that be where it would make sense for both teams? Hayward wouldn’t fit with Butler and Wiggins on the Wolves. And that’s not enough for AD. So idk what the move would be.

Or just keep everyone they have & run the East for the next 5 years

Loved how ESPN failed to show tatums dunk on LeBron in game until Mark Jackson called them out for not showing replay after 5 minutes and multiple opportunities to show it.

Quite funny. They showed his block/foul 5 times within a minute of it happening though

How does this genius of a coach not simply tell this young *** athletic team to push the damn ball and take it right to the basket on a front line composed of Jeff Green and Tristian Thompson??

That's what i couldn't believe. They were actually holding up their hands up the court to slow the pace. Instead of running them ragged, they played right into the Cavs hands. There was so much ball stagnation. Guys standing around for Rozier to iso dribble and shoot a contested 3. Guys standing around for Smart to hold until 7 seconds and drive for a bricked floater.

Coach Pop would've had the guys running, ball movement, lots of screens and backdoor cuts. No excuse to stand around against old defenders

I just hope that if the Rockets make the finals they dont slow it down as much as they have against the Warriors. They need to speed it up and use that depth. Right now teams arent making the Cavs pay for playing people 45-48 minutes a game

I just hope that if the Rockets make the finals they dont slow it down as much as they have against the Warriors. They need to speed it up and use that depth. Right now teams arent making the Cavs pay for playing people 45-48 minutes a game

What depth do they have? They played 6 guys last game. 7 this series.

Loved how ESPN failed to show tatums dunk on LeBron in game until Mark Jackson called them out for not showing replay after 5 minutes and multiple opportunities to show it.

Quite funny. They showed his block/foul 5 times within a minute of it happening though
Yeah.... then Boston lost LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom