2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden State gotta come out & punch Hou in the Grill first quarter. We gonna see if James has really ascended to a new level or if he is who we think he is

Cavs in 6 if Rockets advance
Warriors in 5 if they advance

Celtics went 7-39 from 3, with a last second 3 at the end, Rockets would easily do those numbers, shook always wins
Harden would get guarded by LeBron or Jeff Green and it'll work

Easier for Cavs to guard and rockets will go ghost

Based on what? Them taking the same team that washed the cavs to 7?Who is guarding harden and CP3?

Rockets at least have ariza and tucker they can throw at lebron. I have no clue who is guarding harden or cp3 all series.

Serious question, why do people think the cavs have a better shot against the rockets than the warriors?
Lock down Harden? let PJ tucker or Ariza light you up, that won't get them a W

Warriors can kill you either way if you somehow lock down KD you got Curry and Klay to destroy you :lol:

Warriors are too good man

Serious question, why do people think the cavs have a better shot against the rockets than the warriors?
gotta think the CP3 factor plays a huge roll.

I feel they have a much better chance against Houston. No doubt. You gotta face 3 great scorers on GSW. Nobody is scared of Eric Gordon like that.

Again, really assuming CP3 injury lingers for the whole series.

Not shocked Houston and gs went 7. I called that since before series started. All year Houston looked like the better team. Its not always about star power. There is only one ball.

gotta think the CP3 factor plays a huge roll.

I feel they have a much better chance against Houston. No doubt. You gotta face 3 great scorers on GSW. Nobody is scared of Eric Gordon like that.

Again, really assuming CP3 injury lingers for the whole series.

I guess if you assume CP3 wont be close to healthy, but people are acting like this rockets team didnt win 65 games and push the warriors to 7. A lot of people are underestimating this team.

CP3 plays, refs allow Houston's wings to manhandle the splash brothers, Houston gets it done at the house...

I guess if you assume CP3 wont be close to healthy, but people are acting like this rockets team didnt win 65 games and push the warriors to 7. A lot of people are underestimating this team.
playoffs are different. Prior to the playoffs, I had Houston making it to the Finals. But as we got close to the playoffs, I got leery of Houston because I just don't trust James Harden. He's shown me too many questionable appearances in the playoffs.

I trust the Warriors squad, even with Curry coming in off injury.

CP3 plays, refs allow Houston's wings to manhandle the splash brothers, Houston gets it done at the house...

And then they slow the game down vs the Cavs like the Celtics did last night, jack up a ton of threes which don’t fall for a few nights, Harden and CP3 have a couple crap games and the Cavs win the Finals

I don’t trust them at allllllllllll

Tempted to take rockets first half line

Celtics really don’t even need Hayward, I guess next season they can experiment with him in the lineup.

But Tatum and brown developed so much this season, they could flip G for a couple of picks or a solidified role player and a pick.

:nerd:

you got harden going for 50 ?

:stoneface:

Warriors had the last 3 games won easily. Messed up big time

This. Warriors lost 3 games this series but the rockets only won one of those. If you sniff my drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom