2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hilarious how all of this is going to flip in about a week when they’re down 3-0 :lol: then everybody’s gonna have jokes

Yep.

Bron my dude, but he ain't getting past whoever wins tonight.

All the Bronophobics right now like

Raqf1iQ.jpg

I would like to reiterate that Boston couldn't even break 80 points last night against one of the worst defenses in the league

They picked the absolute worst night for their shots not to fall. And at home no less after being 10-0.

The whole game was eerily similar to the 2012 ECF game 7. We were talking about it at halftime.

I am speechless..... This man is the baddest.... After this accomplishment. He is certainly on the mount. Rushmore of hoops and no.2 all time. Definitively.

I am.. We are all WITNESSES!

Woke up this morning asking myself
1. Why didn't the C's keep feeding Tatum?
2. Why did the coach allow the C's to keep shooting 3's?
2.5 Damn Lue out coached Stevens:lol:
3. Why the hell did the Celtics play so slow all night knowing Cleveland short handed and old.
4. Damn Lebron really is better than Kobe:smh:
(This is extremely hard to admit for a Laker fan)
5. Damn I have to watch Cleveland vs Golden State again:angry:

I just got word from my homie who works for the Rockets that CP3 is out.

The crazy thing about Lebron is that he’s about to get another 5 year max contract.

I can't believe, even though I should have known, that certain media members would still come out and say LeBron got lucky and went against "Weak" competition after last night.

So can we all say the Warriors are going against a weak Spurs team, a "baby" Pelicans team or how about now a weakened Rockets team? Oh no we can't do that for some reason *****

Woke up this morning asking myself
1. Why didn't the C's keep feeding Tatum?
2. Why did the coach allow the C's to keep shooting 3's?
2.5 Damn Lue out coached Stevens:lol:
3. Why the hell did the Celtics play so slow all night knowing Cleveland short handed and old.

Great questions. Everyone is wondering this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom