2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re shocked because like the general media, you paid attention to 5 Rockets games the entire season and based things off previous seasons. There’s a chance you may have thought Marcus Camby and Luis Scola were still here.

Im shocked because the warriors have 4 legit all stars ..houston has 2 yes but 1 has been iffy.
Also they got beat by like 40 lol

I know Houston was a number 1 seed but the
Raptors were a number 1 seed too.

Poor Marcus :lol:
8C61B1D0-C0CA-496C-802C-B2F9D7506BB2.jpeg

Who’s the chick filling in for Joy on Undisputed right now :nerd:
holly sonders

Celtics really don’t even need Hayward, I guess next season they can experiment with him in the lineup.

But Tatum and brown developed so much this season, they could flip G for a couple of picks or a solidified role player and a pick.

he'll have to prove that he is healthy before they can get some value. cant see a team get desperate and trade for him unless they also get some sort of young talent/pick or incentive. same with kyrie if he was on the trading block

Im shocked because the warriors have 4 legit all stars ..houston has 2 yes but 1 has been iffy.
Also they got beat by like 40 lol

I know Houston was a number 1 seed but the
Raptors were a number 1 seed too.

It’s pretty embarrassing to compare the Raptors and Rockets at this point, but you also think Kanye still makes appealing music
7B387099-BD4B-485B-9395-D060F18342DE.png

It’s pretty embarrassing to compare the Raptors and Rockets at this point, but you also think Kanye still makes appealing music
7B387099-BD4B-485B-9395-D060F18342DE.png

I just said they were both 1 seeds
I said kanye makes good beats lol

The rockets will lose

I dont trust harden on the biggest stage

I was right there with you driving the Harden slander bus. We must believe now though.

You’re shocked because like the general media, you paid attention to 5 Rockets games the entire season and based things off previous seasons. There’s a chance you may have thought Marcus Camby and Luis Scola were still here.

:lol: :lol:

Lebby got no biz in the finals :smh: if he wins a chip I will never type or refer to him as Lebbywinks or, the various variations of, ever again. Quote me or ask James Frauden how that worked out for him :lol:

I need Houston to win so that my bet against my buddy, he’s gotta treat me to any steak houses of my choice.

Damb that Scott Foster

Rockets need to eliminate the stupid unforced turnovers. Can't beat this Warriors giving them extra possessions

Lebby got no biz in the finals :smh: if he wins a chip I will never type or refer to him as Lebbywinks or, the various variations of, ever again. Quote me or ask James Frauden how that worked out for him :lol:
All that went out the window when he yelled Cleveland. This year he can do no wrong at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom