2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then they slow the game down vs the Cavs like the Celtics did last night, jack up a ton of threes which don’t fall for a few nights, Harden and CP3 have a couple crap games and the Cavs win the Finals

I don’t trust them at allllllllllll
jack.gif

You guys actually think we'll lose to the Cavs if we beat the Warriors. :rofl:

Scott Foster tonight and probably no CP3 tonight :smh:

Foster, 48, who got the worst grades of any referee, has been in the business for 22 seasons.

"He had one of our playoff games and as soon as he walked in, I was like, 'This game is over.' We all knew we were going to get bad calls, and we did," said one veteran player. "You couldn't say anything to him. Hell, I don't think you could even look at him."

"You can't talk to him. He's never wrong," one player complained about Foster. "I like refs where they say, 'You know what, I made a mistake. I saw it at halftime. You were right.' But Scott Foster thinks he never makes a mistake. The players see the stats of how he is on the road. He always helps the road team out. He loves to stick it to teams."

You putting money on the Rockets today?
without a healthy cp3 no. I didn't want to bet on this series to begin with cause I didn't know who was going to win. I only like to bet on what I feel are sure things . I said it would be a coin flip .....

I'm honestly shocked that the warriors rockets went 7.

I know Houston had the best record but gs too damb shooty

You’re shocked because like the general media, you paid attention to 5 Rockets games the entire season and based things off previous seasons. There’s a chance you may have thought Marcus Camby and Luis Scola were still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom