2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron got guys in here thinking he’s a member of the X-Men. Y’all done went off the deep end.
40FA3F2F-A113-4CF1-91AA-7EF19DB1B7C7.gif
lol b he has never been injured

and i dont think its steroids cuz dont steroids give you all these nagging injuries?

lol b he has never been injured

and i dont think its steroids cuz dont steroids give you all these nagging injuries?
A couple months ago I actually saw a YouTube video that broke down the correlation between a players landing technique on Jumps to their frequency of injuries. Basically showed how some players like Bron reduce impact on their lower body when landing in comparison to guys like Rose who destroy their ligaments every chance they get.

A couple months ago I actually saw a YouTube video that broke down the correlation between a players landing technique on Jumps to their frequency of injuries. Basically showed how some players like Bron reduce impact on their lower body when landing in comparison to guys like Rose who destroy their ligaments every chance they get.

People brought this up about Dennis Smith during the pre draft process. Landing properly is a huge factor in staying heathy.

Serious question, why do people think the cavs have a better shot against the rockets than the warriors?
1. no one is stopping lebron on that team

2. harden and paul are clearly fatigued due to the 6 or 7 man rotation

3. its their first time in the finals.

4. antonis short *** rotation got everyone tired as ****

5. paul aint gonna be good on that leg. finals start thursday

6. alabama won the national title

That's what i couldn't believe. They were actually holding up their hands up the court to slow the pace. Instead of running them ragged, they played right into the Cavs hands. There was so much ball stagnation. Guys standing around for Rozier to iso dribble and shoot a contested 3. Guys standing around for Smart to hold until 7 seconds and drive for a bricked floater.

Coach Pop would've had the guys running, ball movement, lots of screens and backdoor cuts. No excuse to stand around against old defenders

live by the 3
die by the 3

take mid range dummies, it won't hurt you.

Gotta agree with you both. It's almost as if Stevens stopped coaching the team in the last 4 minutes and let them do whatever the hell they wanted. They were only down 2-3 points at that time. FWIW, this game could be used as an example of taking poor long range shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom