2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you define tampering to include players talking to each other, you're going to have to go through like half the free agent moves in the last decade.

Would not be surprised if TMZ has boots on the ground in Houston if Harden under performs like last year and is out partying less than an hour later.

33942014_2104915372888541_7096544243790905344_n.jpg

My homie who works with the Rockets just texted me and said there’s no chance CP is playing tonight. He said the Rockets are just trying to play mind games to confuse the warriors. Said they’ve known for the last few days that there’s no chance CP returns during this years playoffs.

Would not be surprised if TMZ has boots on the ground in Houston if Harden under performs like last year and is out partying less than an hour later.
Harden is planning his post game festivities right now. Win lose or draw.

If you define tampering to include players talking to each other, you're going to have to go through like half the free agent moves in the last decade.

and?

i think like alot of things, it isnt really REALLY a problem (since it's kinda hard to police).. but you cant be stupid enough to announce it to everyone

so for example, as soon as draymond says he was calling a player who was still technically with another team with a certain intent.. well the warriors should have had to give up draft pick or something

Warriors Lose Iggy and Rockets Lee CP3.Basketball gods love the Warriors smh.

Iggy is out

CP0 is game time decision but for vegas/gambling purposes is listed as Doubtful and not playing

My homie who works with the Rockets just texted me and said there’s no chance CP is playing tonight. He said the Rockets are just trying to play mind games to confuse the warriors. Said they’ve known for the last few days that there’s no chance CP returns during this years playoffs.

Chris Broussard your homie?

If the warriors win it's going to be so funny seeing all the bron Stans throwing fits about how the warriors ruined the league

Trying to wait on CP status.

Tempted to jump on this 6.5 points though for Rockets.... how is that even right??? I think they can win outright

First year in a while we have low expectations plus 9ers fans gassing the **** out of themselves really thinking they have a landed superstar and everything’s going to go perfectly.

They were down 3-1 when you got yourself banned.

Yea and they came back and won the series and I wasn’t around at all. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom