2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the warriors win it's going to be so funny seeing all the bron Stans throwing fits about how the warriors ruined the league
IMG_20170721_182424_328.jpg

All these Witness' reaction after the Warriors sweep Bron in the Finals.

Rockets by 8 tonight. KD will continue to fold. Rockets role players will eat.

Hope I’m wrong

All these Witness' reaction after the Warriors sweep Bron in the Finals.

Doesn’t matter Lebron wasn’t even supposed to make the finals this year with this trash squad. Him making the finals is good enough for me.

I mean everyone and their momma on ESPN were saying the Celtics had a better team than the Cavs. Dudes forget that though.

Doesn’t matter Lebron wasn’t even supposed to make the finals this year with this trash squad. Him making the finals is good enough for me.
Teams he played in the Playoffs: Pacers, Raptors, and Kyrie/Hayward-less Celtics. Yeah, he was.

Reactions: DLF
Teams he played in the Playoffs: Pacers, Raptors, and Kyrie/Hayward-less Celtics. Yeah, he was.
All the pundits and experts thought the Raptors and Celtics had better teams. Bron proved them wrong.

I mean everyone and their momma on ESPN were saying the Celtics had a better team than the Cavs. Dudes forget that though.

they did and do have a better team, but cavs have the best player in the L right now. Great players bend the traditional rules.

nothing changed. the cavs still suck. and thats evident whenever bron goes to the bench. Hence why dude had to play 48 minutes last night.

they did and do have a better team, but cavs have the best player in the L right now. Great players bend the traditional rules.

nothing changed. the cavs still suck. and thats evident whenever bron goes to the bench. Hence why dude had to play 48 minutes last night.
So is it gonna be that the Cavs suck or the Celtics suck?

Just remember NTFam I promised yall a game 6 and 7 blowout for the Dubs and The Dubs in 5 versus Lebby.

I agree. Not sure why THIS series is the cherry on top either. I don't get yall
Not really. Warriors playing with cheat codes while the Cavs don’t really have cheat codes like the warriors. No one expects the Cabs to beat them.

All the pundits and experts thought the Raptors and Celtics had better teams. Bron proved them wrong.
I personally never bought into Toronto for a second.
Yeah, overall Celtics are a better team, but Cavs still had Bron and he had to do everything he can to advance.

Just remember NTFam I promised yall a game 6 and 7 blowout for the Dubs and The Dubs in 5 versus Lebby.
Bruh that’s an easy prediction. Most people had the Warriors beating the Rockets in game 6 and 7 with no CP. lol

Not really. Warriors playing with cheat codes while the Cavs don’t really have cheat codes like the warriors. No one expects the Cabs to beat them.
What are you saying not really to?

Nobody expects them to win but that won't stop the irrational folks from talking **** about him after the series is done

So Cleveland gets to see their King at least two more times. They better enjoy those games because he ain’t coming back next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom