2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh that’s an easy prediction. Most people had the Warriors beating the Rockets in game 6 and 7 with no CP. lol

Folks wasnt feeling it before Cliff Paul was declared injured tho. They was confident. I'm predicting blowouts as well too

And my Dubs in 5 is a bit of a stretch but its gonna happen.

what if he wins the title in that 4th game

:nerd:
He def ain’t coming back if he wins another title. No reason to. He’s done what he needed to do for Cle. Now it’s time to join a team that can give him a legit opportunity to catch Jordan’s number of rings.

Folks wasnt feeling it before Cliff Paul was declared injured tho. They was confident. I'm predicting blowouts as well too

And my Dubs in 5 is a bit of a stretch but its gonna happen.
Dubs in 5 over this Cavs team isn’t a stretch. Almost everyone in here is saying dubs in 5

Last two Game 7s the warriors had were at home

One against KD who eventually joined them resulting in a dub

The other where King James beat em obviously lol

This is however is away from Oracle

Weird feeling Rockets pull this out. Harden is well rested after that piss poor 2nd half Saturday

My homie just told me that the CP3 injury announcement will be announced in the next hour.

Last two Game 7s the warriors had were at home

One against KD who eventually joined them resulting in a dub

The other where King James beat em obviously lol

This is however is away from Oracle

Weird feeling Rockets pull this out. Harden is well rested after that piss poor 2nd half Saturday
Son had a day off. How is he well rested ? Lol

So speaking about tampering, I was just thinking about this the other day. Wouldn’t the best way to make 100% sure you don’t get caught talking to other teams in 2018 to just message through the chat on Snapchat where everything just disappears once you close it?

Seems like this would be the best way to do **** just in case the league makes you hand over your text/call history

So speaking about tampering, I was just thinking about this the other day. Wouldn’t the best way to make 100% sure you don’t get caught talking to other teams in 2018 to just message through the chat on Snapchat where everything just disappears once you close it?

Seems like this would be the best way to do **** just in case the league makes you hand over your text/call history

You can screenshot snaps

Bron better get all the rest he can get. He's about to play 192 minutes.

You high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom