2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So speaking about tampering, I was just thinking about this the other day. Wouldn’t the best way to make 100% sure you don’t get caught talking to other teams in 2018 to just message through the chat on Snapchat where everything just disappears once you close it?

Seems like this would be the best way to do **** just in case the league makes you hand over your text/call history
1. You can save chats on Snapchat lol
2. You can screenshot actual snaps as well

A - I know you can screenshot snaps
B - I know you can save messages inside of a conversation on there
C - you get a notification if they screenshot your snap and can see if they save your message in chat
D - obviously if both of you are on separate teams messaging each other to talk about your plans for next year on snap to avoid tampering then you’re doing it so nobody else knows
E - if a dude started saving/screenshotting your snaps then you’d know to immediately stop messaging them about anything like that

Waiting to board
40380AF8-3435-4231-BA26-27997B8A783A.jpeg

Not sure what your angle is here but ok
my angle is who gives a f if people irrationally hate an athlete. Long as they just keep it on the entertainment and don't make it personal
. You hear alot of dudes cry about it like get over it why do they care.
I could give a rats as what people say about my favorite athletes.

Dudes can also use the signal app to send messages. Messages go away as soon as you send them.

i think harden gets all the touch foul calls tonight and the rockets win by atleast 6

i think the nba wants lebron to win another title for the narative and to have a more competitive finals

scott foster is there to say “hey fans look scott fosters not crooked”

Help me to understand this better. The Raptors by everyone's account had a better team than the Cavaliers. The Celtics also by everyone's account had a better team than the Cavaliers. Both teams were favored to win their respective series. LeBron James imposed his will and found a way to lead his team to victory. These two series wins are now being used to prop up his greatness even more because he found a way to overcome.

Now if he faces the Warriors again and loses, "it's to be expected because they have a better team than he does and no one expects him to win."

Why does he get to play with house money with this "he has a terrrible team" excuse. If he overcomes, he's the GOAT. If he loses, well he was suppose to anyway so it doesn't matter.

Help me to understand this better. The Raptors by everyone's account had a better team than the Cavaliers. The Celtics also by everyone's account had a better team than the Cavaliers. Both teams were favored to win their respective series. LeBron James imposed his will and found a way to lead his team to victory. These two series wins are now being used to prop up his greatness even more because he found a way to overcome.

Now if he faces the Warriors again and loses, "it's to be expected because they have a better team than he does and no one expects him to win."

Why does he get to play with house money with this "he has a terrrible team" excuse. If he overcomes, he's the GOAT. If he loses, well he was suppose to anyway so it doesn't matter.
It really should be common sense. Warriors are wayyyy better than both the Raptors and Celtics. They’re one of the best teams ever. If he beats them again he’s one of the goats. If he loses it’s expected.

NBA needs to rig it so the Rockets win. Rockets and Cavs def will be a longer series than Cavs and Warriors.

I wouldn’t even necessarily agree that the Raptors and Celtics had better teams in their current state.

Hot take media is what's in right now. Bron himself has even got in on the act driving the narrative the last couple years despite being the favorite to come out of the east since he went to Miami. It goes hand in hand with these fake titles he keeps racking up. They don't believe in him like they say they do otherwise he would have been favored to win it all like MJ and Bean were pretty much every time in their heyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom