2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dantoniugh.gif

*says Cavs suck and have no chance vs whoever comes out the West*
*gets mad that people say it’d be an amazing feat for the Cavs to beat whoever comes out the West*
Cavs suck relative to other nba teams out west. Therefore Cavs will get smoked by ANY team from the west.

all these hot takes about the cavs and the finals havent even started yet and we dont even know what team will be in the finals

just shut up all of you

Reactions: DLF
LeBron isn't leaving lol
He'll sign his usual 1-2 year deal
they'll trade the pick though

only chance of him leaving was not making the finals

He’s gone. They have only two trade assets...Love and the #8 pick. Terrible cap situation. Need a whole new team or else LeBron is going to keep having to be superhuman, play every minute and do it all til he retires. And even with him doing that, unless he moves to a better team he’s just gonna keep losing in the Finals anyway.

Congratulations. It took your "goat" 7 games and 40+ ppg to beat a team of nobodies to get to the Finals. Twice. Hope you enjoy seeing him get swept next round.
Did you not see who was in the starting 5 ? This team is probably the worst team he dragged to the finals

He's about to get swept. He's good as gone.

He’s gone. They have only two trade assets...Love and the #8 pick. Terrible cap situation. Need a whole new team or else LeBron is going to keep having to be superhuman, play every minute and do it all til he retires. And even with him doing that, unless he moves to a better team he’s just gonna keep losing in the Finals anyway.

The lady that’s runs my daughters day care has a sister who is the assistant manager at another day care that Bron’s daughter goes to...they got word he’s going to the Orlando with Cousins n PG , n u can take that to the bank!

The fact that LeBron has never been hurt is one of the most impressive things I've seen in sports.

• Has played more professional basketball than anyone
  • Been playing in the NBA since he was 18
  • Constantly at the top of minutes played
  • In his fifteenth year he plays all 82 and leads the league in minutes played.
All of this and then some combined with his style of play... How has he not been hurt?

Yet on top of all l this and his accomplishments he is still not labeled the GOAT.. What in the hell does this man have to do to get the unanimous goat ?

Why tf does there have to be a narrative? It's just dudes playing ball. This ain't no WWE.

Yet on top of all l this and his accomplishments he is still not labeled the GOAT.. What in the hell does this man have to do to get the unanimous goat ?

HOAT

Healthiest Player Of All Time. That GOAT ship been sailed. Y’all need to stop trying to speak it into existence.

#NotMyGOAT. Will never be THE GOAT. 6th best player ever.

L3/8ron.....soon to add another finals loss to his name.

The lady that’s runs my daughters day care has a sister who is the assistant manager at another day care that Bron’s daughter goes to...they got word he’s going to the Orlando with Cousins n PG , n u can take that to the bank!
I’ll cop me a Bron Magic jersey if this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom