2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOAT

Healthiest Player Of All Time. That GOAT ship been sailed. Y’all need to stop trying to speak it into existence.

#NotMyGOAT. Will never be THE GOAT. 6th best player ever.

L3/8ron.....soon to add another finals loss to his name.

6th player of all time hahahhaha let's see the top 5 I bet you get zero respect after this nonsense

When the goat discussion gets deaded after Bron gets swept.

IMG_20170721_182424_328.jpg
Title or not he's still the Goat no way MJ could've done what he did with a bunch of scrubs... mj would've bullied these cavs players into mental health like he did Kwame brown.. I get mj is part of ya'll childhood and don't want to let it go but when it's clear cut obvious that lebron is the better player in terms of stats and impact on the game yet ya'll turn to hate

Title or not he's still the Goat no way MJ could've done what he did with a bunch of scrubs... mj would've bullied these cavs players into mental health like he did Kwame brown.. I get mj is part of ya'll childhood and don't want to let it go but when it's clear cut obvious that lebron is the better player in terms of stats and impact on the game yet ya'll turn to hate
Didn't even read a single word.

The person who should be rooting for the Warriors the most tonight should be Bron funny enough. If Harden & a gimpy legged Paul beat the team that was just "impossible" to beat last year. That pretty much ends his chances to try & team up in Hou.

Jordan did what he do with the help of Pippen. Kobe did what he did with Shaq and Gasol. Would either be able to lead this Cavalier’s team to the Finals? Of course he’s losing because good teams always beat great players, but would MJ & Kobe be in the finals with this bum team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom